Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

4 hours ago, leicsmac said:

...exactly how difficult is it to seize every asset, every property, every company and possession of someone who has been sentenced to it while leaving just enough that he might be able to continue to earn in order to pay the remainder of what he owes afterwards?

Shouldn't really be that tricky.

When laws are written by the rich, to protect the rich, it’s not really very hard to hide your money/possessions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Parafox said:

He has to be one of the worst people on the planet. And the fact that he promotes himself in the way he does is even more abhorrent.

The issue is that social media allow ***** like him a platform and that other ***** like him take it on board and agree. 

For all the benefits of the internet, Pandora's box is well and truly open.

That's freedom for you - no one said it would be nice or fair, sadly.

Such a difficult issue to resolve.

• Like 1

On 18/02/2023 at 19:55, Parafox said:

He has to be one of the worst people on the planet. And the fact that he promotes himself in the way he does is even more abhorrent.

The issue is that social media allow ***** like him a platform and that other ***** like him take it on board and agree. 

For all the benefits of the internet, Pandora's box is well and truly open.

He's an irrelevance. And from what little I know of him, extraordinarily uninteresting 

2 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

He's an irrelevance. And from what little I know of him, extraordinarily uninteresting 

He is indeed extraordinarily uninteresting, but given the amount of young and impressionable people that actually listen to what the bloke says, I wouldn't call him an irrelevance.

Here's hoping the Romanian authorities get enough evidence for a conviction.

On 28/02/2023 at 11:26, marbles said:

As someone said the other day, Steven Segal's only humanitarian act of significance is he stopped making his godawful films.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

As someone said the other day, Steven Segal's only humanitarian act of significance is he stopped making his godawful films.

I dunno, Tommy Lee Jones, Gary Busey and Colm Meaney as a villain ensemble made Under Siege pretty watchable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marbles said:

That was like his 3rd movie - and the last of his to get a theatrical release.

...didn't Executive Decision get a theatrical release a while later? I mean, he wasn't the lead role in that but...

But yes, it's probably the only one of his worth watching.

1 hour ago, leicsmac said:

...didn't Executive Decision get a theatrical release a while later? I mean, he wasn't the lead role in that but...

But yes, it's probably the only one of his worth watching.

You are correct.  I should have said that he never started in another theatrical release after Under Siege.

To really see how bad his movies were, check out a channel on YouTube called redeye reviews - he went though and reviewed everything Segal did, movie by movie.  He also reviewed each episode of his two tv shows.  Pretty hilarious stuff

Edited by marbles
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

She is a numpty, but really doesn't deserve to be in this thread.  Not convinced she is smart enough to actually qualify.

Fair point, she's not a rapist or killed anyone, but to me she demonstrates in spades every negative trait people associate with politicians - not just some of them but the full house.

Yes she isn't very clever, but doesn't that stop you being a cnt? To me know, see a lot of the BNP knuckledraggers as an example

15 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

The Tories and any one who voted for them... "Stop the boats" is torture. 

You greedy, selfish, evil cvnts!

I hope everyone of you is forced to become a refugee!

We didn't vote for this.  The rise of Braverman is bizarre.  I find myself not only agreeing with everything Yvette Cooper says, but once again thinking she is probably the best front line politician in parliament at the moment.