Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

5 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

We didn't vote for this.  The rise of Braverman is bizarre.  I find myself not only agreeing with everything Yvette Cooper says, but once again thinking she is probably the best front line politician in parliament at the moment.  

lol  Everyone knew and voted for it!

image.thumb.png.ea6e03ea5383b0df079050f7fb2558ee.png

Edited by ozleicester

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

These cvnts are outside parliament RIGHT FVCKING NOW!

This is where the right wing have taken us.. to a place where literal fvcking NAZIS are walking the streets confident in their hate

image.png.316cc6a97f91a43a605ae5ed5a163675.png

Hey. Calm down. How many times does it have to be pointed out that far-right fascists really don’t like being called far-right fascists because it hurts their far-right fascist feels. 

Libertarians, patriots and conservatives are the nommes du jour, I believe. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

His family say how great he is and that he had the warmest heart, yet this guy ran into the pitch 10mins into the game, attacked Grealish from behind. Subsequently said his 4 week stay in prison was the best month of his life and was sent down a second time later on….. no loss to society in my book

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21720017/footie-fan-punch-grealish-dead/amp/

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

People like this guy, using someones death to push their agenda, before the guys even cold.20230329_125347.thumb.jpg.f8c384771fe3fb5f0f5b5f8663fb3c6f.jpg

Not defending this guy - nor do I even know who he is…….but if you add people to the list because they push their agenda the second someone dies, your list will be miles long.  Just saying.

18 minutes ago, marbles said:

Not defending this guy - nor do I even know who he is…….but if you add people to the list because they push their agenda the second someone dies, your list will be miles long.  Just saying.

Well they are all worthy of being here. 

7 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Toffs.

I get that foxes are considered vermin by farmers etc and I'm not a fan of them, but that is just unnecessary and obscene cruelty to an animal.

Despicable, and only adds to the hunt saboteur's agenda. 

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

People like this guy, using someones death to push their agenda, before the guys even cold.20230329_125347.thumb.jpg.f8c384771fe3fb5f0f5b5f8663fb3c6f.jpg

I doubt VERY MUCH that he is "gutted".

You'd be "gutted" if he was a personal friend. 

• Like 1

On 08/03/2023 at 14:37, ozleicester said:

lol  Everyone knew and voted for it!

image.thumb.png.ea6e03ea5383b0df079050f7fb2558ee.png

An approach which discourages people from paying criminals thousands to illegally get themselves into the country, (and with a high risk of drowning thrown in), while actually offering appropriate routes for genuine refugees? Yes.  Shipping people to Rwanda? No.  Also I don't see any reason why single young men from Albania who are clearly coming for the money should be treated in the same way as desperate Afhgan families.

45 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

An approach which discourages people from paying criminals thousands to illegally get themselves into the country, (and with a high risk of drowning thrown in), while actually offering appropriate routes for genuine refugees? Yes.  Shipping people to Rwanda? No.  Also I don't see any reason why single young men from Albania who are clearly coming for the money should be treated in the same way as desperate Afhgan families.

Do you not think that maybe by watching the current routes taken into the country like a hawk will just make them take even more treacherous routes into the country? So trying to paint it as doing it for their safety isn't really true is it.

Said it hundreds if times, give them safe routes and get on with processing them. Safe routes eradicate any need for paying criminal gangs to send them here by little boats across the channel. If we get on top of processing we will have less need or no need for putting them up in hotels. The Tories have slowed down the processing the create resentment towards these people. And finally everyone who comes here regardless of country and claims asylum should be treated the same way. Put in a safe asylum centre for a short time whilst they are processed, and then granted asylum or sent home. Then it doesn't matter where they are from because they will be dealt with quickly and either granted permission to stay or sent home. Every single issue with what happening sorted that quickly, in a humane way and ensuring no people will need to find a work around.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 2

I’m on a hot minibus. I’ve been travelling on this hot mini is for the last two and a half hours. There’s a French bloke editing his fvcking YouTube ‘visit to the islands’ on his phone. I’ve been hearing the same fvcking track by Moby for the full fvcking two and a half hours. Fvcking French youtubing pr1ck. 

29 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I’m on a hot minibus. I’ve been travelling on this hot mini is for the last two and a half hours. There’s a French bloke editing his fvcking YouTube ‘visit to the islands’ on his phone. I’ve been hearing the same fvcking track by Moby for the full fvcking two and a half hours. Fvcking French youtubing pr1ck. 

I bet you got pretty Moby Dick of that. :yesyes:

• Haha 1