Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/06/2023 at 17:55, Wymsey said:

23 hours ago, Scotch said:

Man, authorities failed this boy in the most horrific way. It's beyond comprehension that they can be so negligent. I don't believe they CAN be so incompetent, it's abuse in its own form. 

I believe there must have been a safeguarding referral made at some point, there has to be:

"Questions are now being asked about what could have been done to save him, with both social services and police made aware of what he was being subjected to through several calls from worried neighbours".

To not have a referral by the police to the Social Services is utterly negligent and a disciplinary matter, if that is the case.

How and when or if, that was followed up on  (if there was a referral, which hasn't been mentioned in the report) it was clearly insufficient to save this boy's life.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I believe there must have been a safeguarding referral made at some point, there has to be:

"Questions are now being asked about what could have been done to save him, with both social services and police made aware of what he was being subjected to through several calls from worried neighbours".

To not have a referral by the police to the Social Services is utterly negligent and a disciplinary matter, if that is the case.

How and when or if, that was followed up on  (if there was a referral, which hasn't been mentioned in the report) it was clearly insufficient to save this boy's life.

The bit that angered me, or should I say, ONE of the bits is where they try and blame covid. Like "he wasn't at school so didn't have anyone who could have reported it."

There were videos taken by neighbours of the poor wee soul being locked out hos house in the cold night! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Scotch said:

The bit that angered me, or should I say, ONE of the bits is where they try and blame covid. Like "he wasn't at school so didn't have anyone who could have reported it."

There were videos taken by neighbours of the poor wee soul being locked out hos house in the cold night! 

No doubt there will be a enquiry where 'lessons will be learnt'. Completely meaningless hand-wringing and let's move on to the next tragic case.  Difficult to comprehend such  neglect by the authorities. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Just another pious Scripture-tapper.

'And thus I clothe my naked villainy, With odd old ends stol'n out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.'

Let’s hope that there are some people in his jail who feel moved by their readings of the bible to take the eye for an eye edict literally on behalf of his kids ….

39 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Let’s hope that there are some people in his jail who feel moved by their readings of the bible to take the eye for an eye edict literally on behalf of his kids ….

I'm sure there are a whole host of passages in the Old Testament that those inmates might choose to apply.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Zear0 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-65951188

Where to even begin with this lot... 

A rather simple solution presents itself. Put each person involved in the project in an enclosure with a 200kg gorilla one at a time, and let Darwin sort it out.

I would also suggest broadcasting it for maximum effect but that seems too much like stooping to their level.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, leicsmac said:

A rather simple solution presents itself. Put each person involved in the project in an enclosure with a 200kg gorilla one at a time, and let Darwin sort it out.

I would also suggest broadcasting it for maximum effect but that seems too much like stooping to their level.

Apes together strong

On 03/04/2023 at 17:33, Finnegan said:

On this note, Russell Brand.

I was ranting at my other half about him a couple weeks ago, funnily enough I saw a PJ video crop up discussing the willy puller yesterday.

Short:

Full:

Thanks FFS... i havent seen or heard from Brand for years.. but as Monboit said.. he was a hero of mine... this is just depressing

On 20/06/2023 at 07:38, Zear0 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-65951188

Where to even begin with this lot... 

There’s a few things recently involving animals that I’ve read about existing on the internet and wish I hadn’t. Ignorance is bliss when it comes to this stuff.

As if my faith in humans couldn’t get any worse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoboFox said:

There’s a few things recently involving animals that I’ve read about existing on the internet and wish I hadn’t. Ignorance is bliss when it comes to this stuff.

As if my faith in humans couldn’t get any worse.

Those sickos should be given a taste of their medicine during very, very long jail sentences.