Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

ps3

i was beating this bloke 11-1 after 56mins and he quit, i was 7-0 up at half time, he emailed me saying feck(with a u) off ****, lol, he was an aussie lol he did score a good goal though, he was chelsea and i was aston villa

i was beating this bloke 11-1 after 56mins and he quit, i was 7-0 up at half time, he emailed me saying feck(with a u) off ****, lol, he was an aussie lol he did score a good goal though, he was chelsea and i was aston villa

Have you told everyone about me handing your ass on the plate that time?

lol gutted just about to go to penalty's with gradels love child and he goes and scores in the 120th minute lol

the best game ive ever had, villa vs ac milan, end to end, i was unlucky and he was to, last kick of the match i run up the wing with ashley young, he fires a low pass to carew and GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! i jumped on the sofa, jumping up and down shouting, and my gf walks in and said get down you fool, she said im like an imature child lol, i sat down, annoyed that i couldnt wake the neighbours, but they can have loud sex at half 2 in the morning and wake me up :@lol, ow and i just lost 3-1 to rinaldi lol:@

Archived