Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

ps3

yay i won again lol, aston villa vs ac milan, 1-1 after extra time, and i won 12-11 on penaltys lol, sorry fox123 lol

lol least I didn't concede in the 120th minute again, defended for my life for 90 mins, but thought I played alot better in injury time!

I'm unbeaten after 90 mins against people on here.

I'm online now if anyone wants a game.

I'm sure I beat you a while ago - whether it was in extra time I can't remember.

Have we ever played each other because I think Anish is the only person to beat me so far from this site

Excellent :D

You were the best player I've played against from this site (if that's any consolation)

Have we ever played each other because I think Anish is the only person to beat me so far from this site

im sure i beat you. i got another abusive player earlier. he said he was gonna blow my house up lol

You were the best player I've played against from this site (if that's any consolation)

:wub:

I just have to defend like hell against you and try and snatch something on the counter attack. Are we 2-2 on games won now or is it 3-2 to you?

I beat you on one of our games in the league we had!

Damn you! :@ Yeah I think I lost one game in that league but couldnt remember who it was against....

And gradel's love child - I know we've played each other :thumbup:

:wub:

I just have to defend like hell against you and try and snatch something on the counter attack. Are we 2-2 on games won now or is it 3-2 to you?

Damn you! :@ Yeah I think I lost one game in that league but couldnt remember who it was against....

And gradel's love child - I know we've played each other :thumbup:

yeah ive played you lol, have i beaten you, i think i have

Archived