Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

ps3

Good game gradel's love child but my god you jammy sod.

All over you and you defending like hell but win with a Gerrard screamer <_<

Well i did try to add you for a game but you ignored my invite, so bollocks you don't get to thrash me like all the others have :P

it was a joke, lol if you dont understand read previous pages on 10 vs 10 fifa 09 topic lol

That was me being shocked because he didnt quit.... check back to that thread you mentioned to see who was the main participant in calling DB a quitter :thumbup:

You know what I have a bit of a slight confession, I have had GTA since it came out, and still haven't played it!

It took me a while to get into it. It's worth doing though - good game if a little easy. Just play it casually and dont become addicted and you'll enjoy the ride :thumbup:

That was me being shocked because he didnt quit.... check back to that thread you mentioned to see who was the main participant in calling DB a quitter :thumbup:

It took me a while to get into it. It's worth doing though - good game if a little easy. Just play it casually and dont become addicted and you'll enjoy the ride :thumbup:

Yea I know I need to take my time with it, I played it once for about 15 minutes and put it down because I hated the controls, i'll pick it back up eventually....but I don't get a look in much on the PS3 the Mrs is always on Oblivion, and I must admit it's the best £35 I have spent it's kept her quiet for months lol!

Well i did try to add you for a game but you ignored my invite, so bollocks you don't get to thrash me like all the others have :P

I have accepted all pending friend requests :blink:

And the only person who seems to think I quit :rolleyes:

It annoys me when you play an online game against someone and your stuffing them and they just quit the game... :angry:
I only do that if I'm losing by 2 or more goals within the first 15 minutes because if someone quits within the first 15 minutes the server thing account w.e registers that the game never existed. Proof.
The lagging was the same for me and I was fine with it, I am guessing you wouldn't have "got fed up and quit" if you weren't losing?

Lesson to everyone: don't play danfoster if you actually want to finish a game.

Few more examples just for the hell of it. Yes, I am that bored right now!

Good game gradel's love child but my god you jammy sod.

All over you and you defending like hell but win with a Gerrard screamer <_<

i had more shots than you!

i havnt thrashed you lol, we have ad some good games

lol i undersand now lol

For all you ps3 fifa08 gamers, the demo of pes2009 is out on Oct 2. This is alongside Bioshock - although this could be just on the US store.

Bioshock - great gameplay, shame about the ending. It sucks.

Well with Huddersfield away, the girlfriends birthday, FIFA 09 and now those two demos I can see this being a sleepless weekend!

That was ages ago though.

Anyway, you beat me but how you say you don't pass across the box is really something strange.

5-4 to you.

4 goals passes across the box :appl:

When did I say I don't pass the ball across the box? You're getting confused.

I beat you 5-4 and then was beating you 1-0 before your connection messed up (how convenient).

You ain't that good, despite what you think.

Is that a cheat then is it - this passing the ball across the box?

Its not cheating as such but it's a really crap way to score a goal. Basically you run down the wing, then come inside into the penalty area and pass it across the keeper and tap into the empty net. It's a perfectley legal way to score but it makes games so boring as you end up with 4-4 draws and all goals identical so I just choose not to do it. Low crosses from outside the box then fair enough as it takes a bit more skill :thumbup:

Its not cheating as such but it's a really crap way to score a goal. Basically you run down the wing, then come inside into the penalty area and pass it across the keeper and tap into the empty net. It's a perfectley legal way to score but it makes games so boring as you end up with 4-4 draws and all goals identical so I just choose not to do it. Low crosses from outside the box then fair enough as it takes a bit more skill :thumbup:

Ahh yes, had many of people do that to me, don't see the point either, I prefer tactical goals, some decent wing play cross for volleys or headers, maybe why I hardly score any goals lol

I don't seem to be able to accept requests. :S It says there has been an error when I click accept. What the screw?

go down past your friends and see pending friends click on them add it will say add! click yes and it should work

Archived