Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

ps3

When did I say I don't pass the ball across the box? You're getting confused.

I beat you 5-4 and then was beating you 1-0 before your connection messed up (how convenient).

You ain't that good, despite what you think.

I never said I was good? I just play FIFA cos I like it :) :)

And my brother turned the router off.

So you finally accepted mine. :D

Was beginning to think you didn't want to play me. :sweating:

Mikey sorry mate, I didn't get your message, I had the TV on, didn't see the PS3 message

Had a good game with Mikey earlier, he beat me 2-1 with 2 of those dodgy wing goal tap ins lol!

I seem to play well but struggle to score, I think it's because I am trying to score good goals!

Mikey sorry mate, I didn't get your message, I had the TV on, didn't see the PS3 message

Had a good game with Mikey earlier, he beat me 2-1 with 2 of those dodgy wing goal tap ins lol!

I seem to play well but struggle to score, I think it's because I am trying to score good goals!

No!

One of them was a tap-in, and that's only because I tryed to chip through ball it to the back post but forgot to press L1 :giggle:

And the 2nd goal was a cross that deflected off your player, and the keeper tipped it away and I just nodded it in. That one definitely wasn't a 'wing tap in'. :P

Good game though. :)

No!

One of them was a tap-in, and that's only because I tryed to chip through ball it to the back post but forgot to press L1 :giggle:

And the 2nd goal was a cross that deflected off your player, and the keeper tipped it away and I just nodded it in. That one definitely wasn't a 'wing tap in'. :P

Good game though. :)

lol fair point I'll have you next time! :D

Good game GLC, beat me on penalties. I thought it would be a walkover to start with, especially after your comical nearly own goal that hit the post! But you did well second half.

Sorry about earlier GLC and Lamby but I had to pop out for a bit.

Archived