Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

ps3

Good game GLC, beat me on penalties. I thought it would be a walkover to start with, especially after your comical nearly own goal that hit the post! But you did well second half.

Sorry about earlier GLC and Lamby but I had to pop out for a bit.

i tried to clear it and my keeper just ran past it lol, good game though, i beat lamby 3-0 lol

Just played Mikey (I think?!), won the first game on pens after a 5-5 thriller with me scoring last second equalisers after 90 mins and 120 mins. How come you disappeared? I kept pausing it when I realised you weren't there.

He then absolutely raped me 4-2 and 2-0 in the next 2 games.

Mikey - you can take the ball round my defence far too easy for my liking!

Just played Mikey (I think?!), won the first game on pens after a 5-5 thriller with me scoring last second equalisers after 90 mins and 120 mins. How come you disappeared? I kept pausing it when I realised you weren't there.

He then absolutely raped me 4-2 and 2-0 in the next 2 games.

Mikey - you can take the ball round my defence far too easy for my liking!

:P

All 3 games were great games. What was Van Der Sar doing for your 4th goal in the 5-5 game, 94 minutes and he just left it for Drogba to tap in. :giggle:

Oh I had to answer the phone. And no-one was in the house so I had to answer. Sorry about that. :P

Ronaldo got all 4 in that 4-2 win, genius. :D

Oh I had to answer the phone. And no-one was in the house so I had to answer. Sorry about that. :P

I had to do that in the first game when I paused it. Then I was speaking on the phone between my cheek and shoulder whilst playing you, and then lost the 2nd goal!

I had to do that in the first game when I paused it. Then I was speaking on the phone between my cheek and shoulder whilst playing you, and then lost the 2nd goal!

:giggle:

Well mines wired up the other side of the house so...

My wireless one broke and we've not replaced it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived