Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

ps3

Quick query lads and lasses, does the PS3 play PS2 games, and if not is there anything you can buy seperately to make them work?

Reason for asking is my brother's PS2 has packed in and he's got loads of games which he doesn't want to lose, so buy another PS2 or get a PS3?

Quick query lads and lasses, does the PS3 play PS2 games, and if not is there anything you can buy seperately to make them work?

Reason for asking is my brother's PS2 has packed in and he's got loads of games which he doesn't want to lose, so buy another PS2 or get a PS3?

I think you may be able to on the 80gb.

60 GB PS3's definitely can.

Update Alert.

What is with all these useless, unnoticeable updates?

And they take forever, they do for me anyway, People on here have said they take 10 minutes if that for them, and people I know they don't seem to take long for, I have a fairly good internet connection (I think) and I don't seem to struggle or have a slow connection when playing online...

Started my download at 9pm (Roughly) i'm currently on 9%...:yawn:

I was planning to have a game of Fifa because I was getting abit bored of Celtic v Man Utd, but atleast I can carry on watching Celtic v Man Utd now whilst waiting for the download, rather than just waiting for the download with nothing else to watch/do.

Update Alert.

What is with all these useless, unnoticeable updates?

And they take forever, they do for me anyway, People on here have said they take 10 minutes if that for them, and people I know they don't seem to take long for, I have a fairly good internet connection (I think) and I don't seem to struggle or have a slow connection when playing online...

Started my download at 9pm (Roughly) i'm currently on 9%...:yawn:

I was planning to have a game of Fifa because I was getting abit bored of Celtic v Man Utd, but atleast I can carry on watching Celtic v Man Utd now whilst waiting for the download, rather than just waiting for the download with nothing else to watch/do.

It is rather annoying to have an update to do when you want to play Fifa online. The easiest way is to download it off Sony's website, put it on a memory stick, install it off the memory stick. That way it only takes 10-20 mins to download onto your computer.

It is rather annoying to have an update to do when you want to play Fifa online. The easiest way is to download it off Sony's website, put it on a memory stick, install it off the memory stick. That way it only takes 10-20 mins to download onto your computer.

Hmmmmm might try that next time.

27%...

not happy, i think i played lcfc_rule(anish i think lol)

man utd vs ac milan, 1 nil up within 15 mins lovely ronaldinho goal outside the area and i lobbed his keeper, then he got lucky in my area twice ball bounced around and landed right at his feer, but good second goal lol counter attcak on me

second game i lost 3-0 chelsea vs man city(me) and again with the 3rd chelsea vs spurs(me) lost 3-0 not happy lol im off to sulk

Yes lcfcrule is me. I did get lucky for a few of the goals but that's what happens when you don't clear the ball properly! Good lob from Ronaldinho - they look great when they come off but shocking when you try it but it goes miles over or straight at the keeper.

Yes lcfcrule is me. I did get lucky for a few of the goals but that's what happens when you don't clear the ball properly! Good lob from Ronaldinho - they look great when they come off but shocking when you try it but it goes miles over or straight at the keeper.

lol sorry mate keep getting you mixed up with someone eles lol,

was a good game. some didnt work that well lol

wanna play tonight?

Finally bought one. 80gb with motorstorm pacific drift & pro evo 2009. I haven't set up a gamer tag yet, I need to get a wireless reuter tommorrow. Is there a list of people on heres gamer id's somewhere ?

er i think its spot665(me)

danfoster

darknessgaurdian

jay_lcfc

lcfc_d3c

lcfcfan

lcfcrule

leicesterfan

legend_in_blue

leicester_mad

mtilley

potter3

rinaldi91

rustynail

steveybabyuk

thats who i have from here sorry if anyone didnt want there tags posted lol

danfoster

darknessgaurdian

jay_lcfc

lcfc_d3c

lcfcfan

lcfcrule

leicesterfan

legend_in_blue

leicester_mad

mtilley

potter3

rinaldi91

rustynail

steveybabyuk

E-T_93 :angry:

Thats mine btw.

danfoster

darknessgaurdian

jay_lcfc

lcfc_d3c

lcfcfan

lcfcrule

leicesterfan

legend_in_blue

leicester_mad

mtilley

potter3

rinaldi91

rustynail

steveybabyuk

Your a fraud! you don't have me or Mikey!

Added to the list E-T_93 (Mikey) and daz_1978 (fox123) :D

danfoster

darknessgaurdian

jay_lcfc

lcfc_d3c

lcfcfan

lcfcrule

leicesterfan

legend_in_blue

leicester_mad

mtilley