Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

ps3

Your a fraud! you don't have me or Mikey!

Added to the list E-T_93 (Mikey) and daz_1978 (fox123) :D

sorry lads, forgot who was on here lol, wont happen again

Where's mine or are you trying to forget i almost beat you as Yeovil. :giggle:

sorry again lol

I've connected an ethernet cable to my PS3 & modem and can't get the green light to come on at the back. Will I need a wireless Reuter. Any ideas ?

u shouldnt do, check your network settings,

• 3 weeks later...
UPDATE ALERT!!

anyone know what this update has?, bloody annoying things!

I turned on my PS3 and it says it needs a system update. Tried to update it and it can't find server connection even though it's connected. It says connected on the status aswell. Won't let me sign in to PS3 online. :angry:

Any Ideas ?

I turned on my PS3 and it says it needs a system update. Tried to update it and it can't find server connection even though it's connected. It says connected on the status aswell. Won't let me sign in to PS3 online. :angry:

Any Ideas ?

check network connection on ps3, if its fine try turning the routa off and back on and try again

check network connection on ps3, if its fine try turning the routa off and back on and try again

Allready tried that. Disconnected & recoonected. Checked for connection and it comes up connected :dunno:

I keep getting DNS error : 80710092

Go back to the default system settings and try re-entering your network connection settings again. That might work.

Tried that aswell. Been through the steps on the PS3 website and still it won't work :angry: . I've sent them an email

Really peed off with playstation.Finally spoke to playstation after 3 days of trying. Apparently there is nothing wrong my my PS3. It's because lots of people are trying to do updates. Please keep trying. I'VE BEEN TRYING SINCE FRIGGIN TUESDAY ! :angry:

Really peed off with playstation.Finally spoke to playstation after 3 days of trying. Apparently there is nothing wrong my my PS3. It's because lots of people are trying to do updates. Please keep trying. I'VE BEEN TRYING SINCE FRIGGIN TUESDAY ! :angry:

playstation have a point, my ps3 crashed during the update but it works fine now, keep trying and if its not worked by tuesday ring again and if it still hasnt worked take it back

ow just played fox123, won 11-1 both scored a goal from half-way line, he got 3 sent off lol

I have only ever owned Playstations, and have never played on an Xbox so I can't comment on which is better.

I believe that home is going to be really good on PS3, and for a free service I can't really complain. I have only ever had one time where I couldn't get access on the network, but that was my fault for moving my PS3 and not sorting my settings again.

I don't think I will ever convert to any other console, but I have always been happy with Playstation and the selection of games it has.

I have only ever owned Playstations, and have never played on an Xbox so I can't comment on which is better.

I believe that home is going to be really good on PS3, and for a free service I can't really complain. I have only ever had one time where I couldn't get access on the network, but that was my fault for moving my PS3 and not sorting my settings again.

I don't think I will ever convert to any other console, but I have always been happy with Playstation and the selection of games it has.

ill never convert lol

• 2 months later...

After months of turmoil with my 360, and months of sh1t from Microsoft, tonight I decided to take the plunge and order myself a ps3. Should be delivered on the next week or so, am I right in thinking the online play is free?

After months of turmoil with my 360, and months of sh1t from Microsoft, tonight I decided to take the plunge and order myself a ps3. Should be delivered on the next week or so, am I right in thinking the online play is free?

Yep.

Something I really don't understand on the Xbox, you have to pay and subscribe to go on the internet...something you already have.

It's good to have you on board :thumbup:

Archived