Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

ps3

Dead Space

MGS4

COD4

Fallout 3

Resistance 2

Although I haven't got my hands on Killzone 2 yet. So that might replace Resistance 2. But not COD4. No FPS touches it.

:doh:

I knew i forgot something

• 3 weeks later...
The PS3 is relying heavily on God of War 3 this year.

If it doesn't pull it off, it'll be staring into the abyss. Believe me.

:nono:

don't....say....that.... :cry:

Well he's hardly the voice of frigging reason is he.

lol

...but I have made a valid point.

We're all talking COD: MW2, Ghostbusters, Prototype, Bioshock 2 etc etc which are all 360/PS3 releases. The 360 versions will be better because the 360 offers the 'best gaming package'.

As for PS3, inFamous should do quite well but GoW 3 is the main draw. Uncharted 2 will no doubt do well too. But yet again we have an over-reliance on sequels rather than new, original titles imo.

Must say i'm getting very bored of Fifa, There really is no other game out that takes my fancy at the moment either.

Fight Night should be good, and the new Need For Speed.

Having said that even on the X-Box I don't think there is that much that would take my fancy either.

Yesterday, I finally brought Cod 4 and went straight online. But my level keeps getting reset back down to 1.

It is happened 4 times now and is pissing me off. When I get reset down to 1 this error message usually comes up:

'Trying to set client stat number 290 while connected to a server (clcstate=9)'

Anyone experienced this before or know how to fix it?

Yesterday, I finally brought Cod 4 and went straight online. But my level keeps getting reset back down to 1.

It is happened 4 times now and is pissing me off. When I get reset down to 1 this error message usually comes up:

Is the version of COD "real" or did you get it by alternative methods? :whistle:

This sounds unusual to me. Have you downloaded all the updates?

Or are you trying to show off and as a result have managed to get to fourth prestige in 24 hours? lol

I have problems with my COD 4 it doesn't download game settings. It just keeps "DOWNLOADING GAME SETTINGS..." when i try to find an online game. :dunno:

I have problems with my COD 4 it doesn't download game settings. It just keeps "DOWNLOADING GAME SETTINGS..." when i try to find an online game. :dunno:

Now that I can help you with. Reset your modem or hub or whatever it is you use for your broadband connection. That always works for me. It's a common problem.

Now that I can help you with. Reset your modem or hub or whatever it is you use for your broadband connection. That always works for me. It's a common problem.

Cheers m8 I'll try it later :thumbup:

Archived