Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

ps3

The PS3 motion controller looks pretty sweet. Could go somewhere with it within 'proper' games (if you get me), not just games designed specifically for it like Wii Sports etc.

That looks great

The PS3 motion controller looks pretty sweet. Could go somewhere with it within 'proper' games (if you get me), not just games designed specifically for it like Wii Sports etc.

That looks good as well.

The guy at the end with the archery and stuff looks fun.

God of War 3 now has a release date of March 2010. :ph34r:

So what exclusives are left apart from Uncharted 2 that are worth picking up this year? :whistle:

Prototype.

Heavy Rain (dunno if its coming out in 09 or 2010.)

MAG.

Gran Turismo 5

Ratchet and Clank: A crack in time.

According to Jack Tretton, President and CEO of Sony, there are 35 PS3-exclusive games coming in the next year.

At the Sony press event today, Triton boasted that Sony was the only company leading in three spaces: consoles, handhelds and online.

Tretton said there are 364 games coming out on PlayStation platforms this year, if you include all platforms. Tretton went on to mention that the PlayStation 2 is in its ninth year, and thus it proves the wisdom of Sony's decade-long platform life plan. But even though the last-gen system is nearing its obsolescence date, Sony will "keep supporting it as long as consumers see value in it."

What do you think of Tretton's look at Sony's present state and prospects?

Heavy Rain and Prototype are multiformat.

GT5 - pfft.

Ratchet and Clank - pfft - it'll be too easy like the others.

What's MAG?

Short for massive action game its like a big war game. "near-future war game with up to 256 players per online match" says official PS3 mag where there is a review.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone downloaded 'Vidzone' from Playstation Store? It's really good actually, I'm impressed, there's 100s of songs on there and can only imagine the collection will continue to grow.

Very impressed.

My house was burgled on Monday and the thieves took my PS3 amongst other things. Can anyone tell me if my PS3 has logged onto the PSN since Monday? My PSN name is 'lcfcrule'. Bloody Sony aren't being helpful - they say they can't trace my PS3 which is a load of bollocks really.

• 1 month later...
My house was burgled on Monday and the thieves took my PS3 amongst other things. Can anyone tell me if my PS3 has logged onto the PSN since Monday? My PSN name is 'lcfcrule'. Bloody Sony aren't being helpful - they say they can't trace my PS3 which is a load of bollocks really.

Whoever stole it would make a new account. I'll check for ya later.

Thinking of getting inFamous in town soon.

Anyone selling a PS3? I fancy getting one TODAY!!

I'm not going to sell - even though I haven't bought a single title for it all year.

This should change though, Uncharted 2 will be out shortly.

Multiformat games are superior on 360 which is why that library is expanding, and the PS3's isn't.

I'm annoyed that Splinter Cell has been put back to next year, along with God of War 3. And FFXIII. Pain in the arse.

Archived