Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

ps3

Jammy beggar. :P>_<:angry:

Only just beat me on pennos, and only cos' a own goal by Evra and your 120th minute tap in. :P

Play tomorrow.

I would've beat you by more if I'd played as Man Utd! Ask Step665 lol

I would've beat you by more if I'd played as Man Utd! Ask Step665 lol

step665?

if u mean me then its spot665 lol, and you got lucky lol, i played poor in the first half and you didnt have a shot in the second

• 2 weeks later...
Good lad. Thoughts?

Loving it. Up to Act 4 I think so far, cracking bit of stealth action. Some of the cut-scenes in between acts are a bit long winded, I was trying to have a quick blast before work today and suddenly realised I'd spent about 15 minutes watching the bit in between levels :D

Gonna have to complete it before I buy that new Star Wars game I think.

Loving it. Up to Act 4 I think so far, cracking bit of stealth action. Some of the cut-scenes in between acts are a bit long winded, I was trying to have a quick blast before work today and suddenly realised I'd spent about 15 minutes watching the bit in between levels :D

Nice. :thumbup: Act 4 and 5 are where it's at in my opinion. They're all great but 3 is the poorest I'd say.

I love how they've decided not to hold back with the cutscenes in this one. Obviously people complained (and rightly so) about the amount of scenes in the previous ones, e.g. Sons of Liberty. So they held back a little in Snake Eater as a result. But in 4 they literally can't hold back because there's just too much to tell. :D

Glad you're loving it. It is up there with the best of all time, no doubt.

Star Wars on the other hand, maybe not so. I was getting it, but after getting very average reviews, I've backed out of this one. 67% on average doesn't cut it if you ask me - especially at 40 quid a pop. And in October you're seriously going to have a hard time keeping your hands out of your pockets. The lineup is incredible tbh.

Archived