Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

ps3

:appl::appl::appl:

The reason that I asked is that I am getting PS3, I have a Xbox360 but I still use my PS2 for PES08 where I'm playing in premiership as all of the teams ( home team one half then switch over) with all of the players updated etc

:appl::appl::appl:

The reason that I asked is that I am getting PS3, I have a Xbox360 but I still use my PS2 for PES08 where I'm playing in premiership as all of the teams ( home team one half then switch over) with all of the players updated etc

Is anyone on their PS3 now, or can someone check - Can you sign in on your PS3 at the moment?

I was signed in, but then went to play FNR4 online and it said I needed to sign in, so I tried, but it said I was signing in, check my internet connection, well obviously I online and my connection to the internet is fine because i'm posting on here. Didn't know if the PS3 Network was down or something?

• 2 weeks later...

Bloody updates before you can play games >_<

All I want to do it have a quick play on NFS but i've got to download an estimated 45 minutes update first!!

I must say though, whether it is coincidence or what but the PS3 has improved dramatically since the launch of the new slim PS3, The online gaming seems to work alot better, the new features such as Vidzone and iPlayer, e.t.c. :thumbup:

Bloody updates before you can play games >_<

All I want to do it have a quick play on NFS but i've got to download an estimated 45 minutes update first!!

I must say though, whether it is coincidence or what but the PS3 has improved dramatically since the launch of the new slim PS3, The online gaming seems to work alot better, the new features such as Vidzone and iPlayer, e.t.c. :thumbup:

But still does not have private chat, so basic, yet missing :(

You mean the private chat that was including about 3 updates ago.....

No he means where you can physcially talk between your mates in a chat, whilst being in a game.

At the minute, you can have a voice chat but only if you're not in a game.

No he means where you can physcially talk between your mates in a chat, whilst being in a game.

At the minute, you can have a voice chat but only if you're not in a game.

Why does everyone focus on this? I wouldn't use it anyway. I like to concentrate on games.

Why do you need private chat on ps3? If you don't want to use the ps3 to play games or movies or watch TV (or now iplayer), don't turn it on! it's not meant to be a pc substitute. Most people I know use the ps3 for games, movies, TV etc - not to chat with their mates online. That's what messenger programmes on your pc are for.

Why do you need private chat on ps3? If you don't want to use the ps3 to play games or movies or watch TV (or now iplayer), don't turn it on! it's not meant to be a pc substitute. Most people I know use the ps3 for games, movies, TV etc - not to chat with their mates online. That's what messenger programmes on your pc are for.

Well if im on a single player game it can be quite boring after a while, so to have an option to chat to a friend is nice.

Im not exactly going to switch my PC on and chat from that as well as playing my Ps3 at the same time, it's just alot more convinent to have it on one console surely? The fact that it's so basic annoys me.

Well if im on a single player game it can be quite boring after a while, so to have an option to chat to a friend is nice.

Im not exactly going to switch my PC on and chat from that as well as playing my Ps3 at the same time, it's just alot more convinent to have it on one console surely? The fact that it's so basic annoys me.

Have you ever thought about turning the console off if it's boring you? It's a crazy suggestion but it just might work! There's a whole world out there beyond your world of consoles! You could even go and see these friends that you want to talk to. :P

• 2 weeks later...
anyone on here had the yellow light of death problem with their ps3? apparently mainly the original 60GB versions will suffer

Yeh i got it with my old 60GB which i got on release, lucky it was still under warranty, so i just swapped it for a new 80GB one.

Archived