Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

ps3

Yeh i got it with my old 60GB which i got on release, lucky it was still under warranty, so i just swapped it for a new 80GB one.

Ah that's cool. I've got the 40GB one which was kinda the second release of it, was just curious as to how Sony dealt with it if anyone had had this happen to them. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know of a way to save multiple wireless access profiles so that I don't have to keep arsing about doing new setting each time I'm playing online in a different location and am just able to switch quickly?

This thread should be running rampant over Drake's 2. No? Why not?

This will be my first ps3 purchase since Fallout 3 last year.

I just havent got round to buying it yet but the first one is possibly one of my favourite games of all time. From the second I started playing I was hooked and not many games have done that for me over the years.

• 2 weeks later...

The God of War 3 demo, the largest demo I've ever downloaded, does not disappoint.

It's the second reason, after MGS4, to own a PS3. It's just a shame that this great console, and it is great in terms of its hardware, doesn't have more exclusive quality titles than this.

Ok, so you could argue for Drakes and Killzone 2 to be included in that, but after almost 3 years worth of development time on this machine, you'd expect this and better.

Sony are never going to make this a profitable machine are they? By the time they do, it'll be next-gen console round 2.

You using yours Foz? It doesn't appear I have one. :/

Ahhh the code he put was ****-****-****-**** (blanking it out) so I joked saying I had that one too.

I don't really have one as not interested in game so didn't apply for one (I don't even know if you need to apply or whatever)

Ahhh the code he put was ****-****-****-**** (blanking it out) so I joked saying I had that one too.

I don't really have one as not interested in game so didn't apply for one (I don't even know if you need to apply or whatever)

I didn't apply for it, it just arrived in my inbox without warning.

But why Sony have to be so tight on an E3 demo from the summer for GoW3, it's biggest release since (arguably) MGS4, is a little odd.

They really do know how to screw things up sometimes.

• 3 weeks later...

OMG!

Finally, after 3 months I have internet connection back. Sky Broadband activated today, and now I can stop robbing someone elses (slightly dodgy) connection and set my PS3 up to play back online.

Out of interest, does anyone know if I can add my PSN to a different PS3? Had to sort a new one after splitting with Mrs and leaving her mine.

OMG!

Finally, after 3 months I have internet connection back. Sky Broadband activated today, and now I can stop robbing someone elses (slightly dodgy) connection and set my PS3 up to play back online.

Out of interest, does anyone know if I can add my PSN to a different PS3? Had to sort a new one after splitting with Mrs and leaving her mine.

you can mate yes, just change the password after

Ive done it on my mates ps3, just put your ps3 name in and password and it should let you sign in

I did that. It didn't say password incorrect (like it does if you, say, get your password incorrect!) it just loads and then goes back to log in screen :S

I did that. It didn't say password incorrect (like it does if you, say, get your password incorrect!) it just loads and then goes back to log in screen :S

it worked with me, i let him have some psn downloads off my psn

Archived