Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

ps3

I, out of happiness, would like to proclaim that I have joined the PS3 legion today, thanks to Blockbuster.

Now I've gotta work out how not to be shit at FIFA 10.

I also got FIFA09, only because my friend in Norwich has it, and it was only a fiver. I got PES08 too, again cos it was a fiver, and my god it's shit!

But yeah, I'm liking my PS3 :D

I, out of happiness, would like to proclaim that I have joined the PS3 legion today, thanks to Blockbuster.

I also got FIFA09, only because my friend in Norwich has it, and it was only a fiver. I got PES08 too, again cos it was a fiver, and my god it's shit!

psn name?

Good man, you won't regret it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will 2010 finally be the year of the PS3?

A lot will depend on the exclusives of course as the multi-platform games generally are ported poorly to the PS3.

So there's God of War 3, Gran Turismo 5, Heavy Rain, MAG and The Last Guardian.

GoW3 will be quality. No doubt of that, the demo is superb.

Gran Turismo 5 has been delayed so many times, I don't think I could stomach more racing by the time it arrives as Forza 3 is so good.

Heavy Rain could be a potential flop.

MAG is this 256 online players at one time FPS. On PSN? Sometimes it can barely run 18 in COD4.

The Last Guardian is developed by the team behind PS2 classics such as Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. Should be great.

If I've missed anything put it in the list. :thumbup:

A lot will depend on the exclusives of course as the multi-platform games generally are ported poorly to the PS3.

Gran Turismo 5 has been delayed so many times, I don't think I could stomach more racing by the time it arrives as Forza 3 is so good.

MAG is this 256 online players at one time FPS. On PSN? Sometimes it can barely run 18 in COD4.

The Last Guardian is developed by the team behind PS2 classics such as Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. Should be great.

What? lol

When I've played Xbox it seems more laggy than PS3 (basing that on Fifa and CoD).

MAG will be fine.

You've missed out one of the biggest titles to be coming out this year... Final Fantasy XIII :thumbup:

Looking forward to a new installment of Hitman aswell :)

Guest Mee-9

Tbh, MAG won't lag.

The games been centred around 258 players, in one game (or whatever it is) The main concern would be lag, and MAG's been in development for a long time. The developers will make sure it doesn't lag.

FACKING HELL! :@

My PS3 had decided to spaz out on me big time, and the most annoying thing is I can't even put my finger on what the frig it is.

On Saturday evening I started playing on FIFA10 online, when It started to get slow. Connecting to the server was slow, getting into a game was slow, and then, worst of all, the match was stuttery, laggy to the point where I had to leave, because it was so bad.

I put it down to a bad nights internet connection, but NOOOO, all of yesterday it's been exactly the same, laggy, stuttery, jittery, and generally crap. Every time I do an internet test it tells me my download speed and upload speeds are fine, and then still does the same.

Even when in the pre-game set ups, the signal bars are usually at three (which is normal for me, and work perfectly before) and the games still end up like above. Sometimes the games are classed as one bar, so there's no point even trying with that.

I just tried iPlayer and FIFA09 on my PS3 and it's the same, iPlayer is slow, and F09 is the same as FIFA10.

I even installed a firmware update, which was downloaded from the internet via the wireless connection, which worked fine, and it STILL won't work.

So basically it is telling me everything is hunky dory and fine, but then decided to go shit on me. I am absolutely freaking fuming!

FACKING HELL! :@

My PS3 had decided to spaz out on me big time, and the most annoying thing is I can't even put my finger on what the frig it is.

On Saturday evening I started playing on FIFA10 online, when It started to get slow. Connecting to the server was slow, getting into a game was slow, and then, worst of all, the match was stuttery, laggy to the point where I had to leave, because it was so bad.

I put it down to a bad nights internet connection, but NOOOO, all of yesterday it's been exactly the same, laggy, stuttery, jittery, and generally crap. Every time I do an internet test it tells me my download speed and upload speeds are fine, and then still does the same.

Even when in the pre-game set ups, the signal bars are usually at three (which is normal for me, and work perfectly before) and the games still end up like above. Sometimes the games are classed as one bar, so there's no point even trying with that.

I just tried iPlayer and FIFA09 on my PS3 and it's the same, iPlayer is slow, and F09 is the same as FIFA10.

I even installed a firmware update, which was downloaded from the internet via the wireless connection, which worked fine, and it STILL won't work.

So basically it is telling me everything is hunky dory and fine, but then decided to go shit on me. I am absolutely freaking fuming!

You could try wired connection? :dunno:

Ok I know what's wrong with my connection.

The Ping is fooking awful, i've tested it numerous times on my laptop, and the ping is usually above 300ms, which, after research, is fvcking awful for gaming.

All i've gotta do now is try and work out how to make my ping faster. If not, try and see what Virgin have to say for themselves

Guest Mee-9

The Ping is fooking awful, i've tested it numerous times on my laptop, and the ping is usually above 300ms, which, after research, is fvcking awful for gaming.

All i've gotta do now is try and work out how to make my ping faster. If not, try and see what Virgin have to say for themselves

It's probably the amount of computers your using at the same time. Try your ps3 mate, with your laptop turned off.

My ping is 76ms and ps3 gaming is fine lol

Archived