Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

ps3

Time to give this a dusting off...

ps2-repair.jpg

And shove something decent on...

God-of-War-2-1220.jpg

Gaming genius right there back in the good old days!

:thumbup:

And who remembers this beauty...?

51KD0P64TML._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Class game. Button bashing at its finest!

This is why this has pissed me off so much! Was just about to borrow God Of War 1 and 2, with PS3 graphics, on Blu-Ray from a mate of mine, but now I can't for a while. <_<

Back up and running, only an internal clock error.

PlayStation Network Service Restored

Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

We are aware that the internal clock functionality in the PS3 units other than the slim model, recognized the year 2010 as a leap year. Having the internal clock date change from February 29 to March 1 (both GMT), we have verified that the symptoms are now resolved and that users are able to use their PS3 normally.

If the time displayed on the XMB is still incorrect, users are able to adjust time settings manually or via the internet. If we have new information, we will update you through the PlayStation.Blog or PlayStation.com.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sorted

Guest DavidJCW

Anyone got the Avatar game? I'm thinking of getting it as it's down to £15 on Amazon and it looks promising... would be nice to hear what some of you think about it though.

Eeep. My Ps3 has frozen three times in the last couple of days - all at the end of Call of Duty matches. It means i have to turn it off at the back and then when I turned it back on last time, it wasnt reading any disks. Left it for a bit and then tried again and it managed to read it but should I start digging the grave for my console?

Eeep. My Ps3 has frozen three times in the last couple of days - all at the end of Call of Duty matches. It means i have to turn it off at the back and then when I turned it back on last time, it wasnt reading any disks. Left it for a bit and then tried again and it managed to read it but should I start digging the grave for my console?

Think the answer is yes! Started freezing during Rock Band now. Seems like its a problem with the Blu-Ray reader.

£130 to repair or £280 for a new slim one with 4 times the memory (i was nearly out anyway) and 2 free games...... hmm.....

Guest Mee-9

Got BFBC2 earlier. Not a bad game at all, the first mission of the campaign is really good in my opinion. The multiplayer was down at first (bloody server maintenance) when it came back up, I had 2 games. It's a good multiplayer, takes a while to get used to tho, better than Bad company 1. That was dreadful.

Think the answer is yes! Started freezing during Rock Band now. Seems like its a problem with the Blu-Ray reader.

£130 to repair or £280 for a new slim one with 4 times the memory (i was nearly out anyway) and 2 free games...... hmm.....

[Textbook gay post about getting a different console]

Should get a 360 instead.

[/Textbook gay post about getting a different console]

[Textbook gay post about getting a different console]

Should get a 360 instead.

[/Textbook gay post about getting a different console]

[meaningless childish payback]

Consider that -1 reputation.

[/ meaningless childish payback]

• 2 weeks later...

Broke :(

Wont open games just goes black :cry: Gonna give sony a ring tomorrow and see what they have to say. Believe I'm out of warranty though.

Was really looking forward to a weekend of playing God of War I and II in preparation for III :(

Archived