Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

ps3

• 2 months later...

Mines broke.

Yellow light of death. Gonna cost around £70 to get it done properly, or can try to do it yourself, but that normally only lasts about 6 months/1 year before it breaks again.

Anybody else had this?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Modnation Racers is pretty good, especially after the latest update which has speeded up the loading times. Creating tracks is brilliant!

Does the latest update allow you to customise the controls layout?

• 2 weeks later...
Sony will kick off the New Year with a bang.

The company today confirmed the official release date for Killzone 3. The game will ship in North America on February 22, 2011.

Maybe this one will include the much anticipated in-game CGI that was promised the first time round. :whistle:

Flippin' heck, they may even sort out the controls for this one...lol

Right folks - anyone got a broken PS3 just sitting gathering dust? I've just whacked mine on ebay and within 10 minutes had two e-mails from people offering me cash in hand to end the auction. Easiest £65 Ive ever made for something that was gathering dust and not working!!

My PS3 has now gone.

After somebody hacked into my PSN account and bought Tekken 6 on PSP for £30, I called Sony to tell them that it wasnt me and I expect a refund.

To cut a long story short, Sony refused. So I sold my PS3 to GAME last week, they gave me £230 for the console and some games, so I bought the new 360 with the proceeds.

Shit console, only good thing about it is it has a blu ray player and MGS4. Before I got rid of mine, I was on my 3rd PS3 due to faults.

I wont be buying any Sony products again.

Right folks - anyone got a broken PS3 just sitting gathering dust? I've just whacked mine on ebay and within 10 minutes had two e-mails from people offering me cash in hand to end the auction. Easiest £65 Ive ever made for something that was gathering dust and not working!!

Did it a few weeks back, got £75 for it, proper happy

christ are ps3's that unreliable? reading this page is certainly putting me off the idea of getting 1

Well, people aren't going to post to say "my PS3 is working just fine"... but I'll take this opportunity to say that mine is working just fine :P - and its been hammered for 3 years.

Well, people aren't going to post to say "my PS3 is working just fine"... but I'll take this opportunity to say that mine is working just fine :P - and its been hammered for 3 years.

no but 4 posts on one page saying my ps3's broken aint great is it?! I had a PS and PS2 and neither of them broke in 10 years(ish)!

Apart from MGS4, Resistance 1 and 2, God of War 3 and Drakes 1 and 2, there is no point getting one.

I'd argue it's biggest benefit is it's ability to play Blu rays.

Your not missing much with Resistance. Not played God of War but it does look good.

• 11 months later...

Archived