Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

ps3

General PS3 question here. Finally going to get my PS3 hooked up to a HDTV. Do I specifically need to get a HDMI cable for a PS3, or will any HDMI cable do?

Doesn't matter which one you get tbh

Metal gear solid is a good buy if you like stealth and battlefield bad company 2

I got Metal Gear Solid 4 the other day but we haven't played it much yet. Those big robot things that sound like cows are shit hot! Not sure if we need to play the first three games though because I've heard it's all following on from the story and the big cut scenes will make no sense to us until we've done the other games.

We've not played Stealth or any Battlefield Bad Company yet, just COD4. I completed the single player on COD4 and loved it but it's a bit fast and hectic for me. Which games for PS3 are like Ghost Recon 1 on pc where you can take your time and hide in bushes watching and shit?

Before I boxed up my PS3 to collect dust, I went through the Resistance Fall of Man series, 1 and 2. You could try those.

Apart from that, the Ratchet and Clank series, she will definately like those. Nice and easy.

Don't forget Mass Effect 2 either. The greatest game ever made (imo :thumbup: ).

Oh, and from your list, Far Cry 2 is a horrible, horrible game. Take it back! lol

Happy New Year!

Defo gonna try Resistance and Mass Effect 2 next time I buy some games. Will look out for Ratchet and Clank in the used section at the local Blockbusters.

The Mrs seems to like Far Cry 2 so far and it only cost about £3 used! She likes games like that which have a big free foam map. What are some of the best games with massive maps/worlds that will keep her going for a bit?

Archived