Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

ps3

lol he beat me 2-0 and 4-1 me scoring was like winning a game :crylaugh:

Haha well stick with it mate. Ive played against much worse players than you and struggled to 1-0 wins. Things just fell right for me that game and you nearly had a couple yourself. It's all about finding a team you're happy with. Mine are Leicester or Portsmouth. Struggle to get to grips with Man Utd, Chelsea and the five star teams :thumbup:

I need to play that 'Gradel's love child' :thumbup:

Haha well stick with it mate. Ive played against much worse players than you and struggled to 1-0 wins. Things just fell right for me that game and you nearly had a couple yourself. It's all about finding a team you're happy with. Mine are Leicester or Portsmouth. Struggle to get to grips with Man Utd, Chelsea and the five star teams :thumbup:

I need to play that 'Gradel's love child' :thumbup:

ill play you, im up for any game

I assume lcfcrule is you anish?

Just beaten me 1-0 in extra time.....

won the second 2-1.....

and won the decider 5-4 on penalties after a 2-2 draw.

Some good games there. Deservedly lost the first, and deservedly won the second and the third could have gone either way! Play up Pompey!

yeah i beat you! yet i lost my unbeaten run of 7 games, not happy, just lost aswell to foxesfan100 1-0,

Make that 9 games now then :giggle:

1-1 draw and won 4-2 on penalties.

I took the lead in the first half and then promptly got battered until the whistle went. Second half I was more on top and then not many chances in extra time.

David James :wub:

Second game. Won 1-0 :)

I assume lcfcrule is you anish?

Just beaten me 1-0 in extra time.....

won the second 2-1.....

and won the decider 5-4 on penalties after a 2-2 draw.

Some good games there. Deservedly lost the first, and deservedly won the second and the third could have gone either way! Play up Pompey!

Yeah I'm lcfcrule.

3 close matches - they were all good games. My penalty shoot out record is rubbish, I knew I was going to lose when it went to penos. <_<

Archived