Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

ps3

in online now!

and promptly beaten :P

Liverpool 6 - 3 Argentina.

Quality game with some brilliant goals. Couple of long range efforts from the argies, and a tidy overhead kick from Torres being the pics. Special mention to my 6th goal too :crylaugh: Last minute and he does some kick ups with his keeper and Kuyt slide tackles in just as he goes to pass it clear.

Quality game with some brilliant goals. Couple of long range efforts from the argies, and a tidy overhead kick from Torres being the pics. Special mention to my 6th goal too :crylaugh: Last minute and he does some kick ups with his keeper and Kuyt slide tackles in just as he goes to pass it clear.

my gielfriend lasughed at me lol, i scored dome good goals and so did you, great game, had nearly everything

Accept my Friend Invite mate. :thumbup:

Archived