Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

Gears Of War 2 Special Edition - November the 7th - pre-ordered off Amazon - £41.98, with free next day delivery (pretty much guaranteed to be here on release day) because of Amazons special Amazon Prime offer. Get it done!

Despite having not completed the first i want this.

What?! Why?! Gears is a masterpiece, if not a short-ish one. The new one is gonna be the nads. Novembers gona be a good month, with the new CoD also coming out.

A mixture of... being shit.

And being scared when playing it holed up in a dark room at 5am.

:unsure:

What sort of era is it? I haven't played 4 yet because I'm too interested in WWII things.
it's called Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare so I fear you may be a little disappointed

Yeah, it's about middle eastern terrorists and shit.

But won't the new one be 5? I take it that's modern warfare too?

No, it's not following on from the same story. It's a completely fresh start, well a fresh start thats been done 10 time already (WWI/II games).

Cant say im overly excited about the new one. I think i'll stick to 4 for a while and so will a lot of others.

I do need to get some money in time for November. Gears 2 and Fallout 3 are must purchases.

Top Spin 3 be the game at the moment. Still. Endlessly trying to get 10 wins in a row, I end up getting somewhere in the region of 5-9 and end up playing some master <_<

I do need to get some money in time for November. Gears 2 and Fallout 3 are must purchases.

Top Spin 3 be the game at the moment. Still. Endlessly trying to get 10 wins in a row, I end up getting somewhere in the region of 5-9 and end up playing some master <_<

Aren't you like, a god at it yourself?

Archived