Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

Ashley / Alexikokopops, if you get yourself down HMV they are selling XBox Elites (120GB, I've got one, it's black, it's sexy) with FIFA 09 and Fable 2 for about £220 (can't remember the exact price, sorry).

That's a cracking deal though.

Is that so? Hmmm...

Are there any cracking deals like that with just the normal one? Preferably with FIFA 09. I'm not a huge gamer so don't really need the elite version, although that is a cracking deal. I know Gamestation are pretty good pricewise.

What you seen? I'm gonna buy one soon.

I've seen Xbox30, 60gb hdd, 2 games for 168/168.99 on gamestations website, however it says selected games so its probably games they select instead of yourself(not sure tho)

I've seen Xbox30, 60gb hdd, 2 games for 168/168.99 on gamestations website, however it says selected games so its probably games they select instead of yourself(not sure tho)

That's the one I was looking at. The games they have as "selected games" on the website are Dead Or Alive 4, Lost Oddyssey and Too Human (none of which appeal to me). However I thought when I was in store that FIFA 09 was one of the selected games (there's definitely more than just three) so I'm gonna check it out when I get the chance.

Is that so? Hmmm...

Are there any cracking deals like that with just the normal one? Preferably with FIFA 09. I'm not a huge gamer so don't really need the elite version, although that is a cracking deal. I know Gamestation are pretty good pricewise.

Probably the next best (cracking) deal I could was a Gamestation one actually.

60 GB Xbox - FIFA 09 - Additional Wireless Controller

Not too bad.

Right, I am in no way technical, and no absolutely zilch about this.

I have found a month's free trial in my GTA IV box, a card with a scratchcard type reveal thing on the back, which will apparently reveal some kind of subscription code.

If I was to get Live, how would I set it up / what would I need to buy / how is the month's trial activated? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Right, I am in no way technical, and no absolutely zilch about this.

I have found a month's free trial in my GTA IV box, a card with a scratchcard type reveal thing on the back, which will apparently reveal some kind of subscription code.

If I was to get Live, how would I set it up / what would I need to buy / how is the month's trial activated? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Well if your Xbox is quite close to your modem then all it needs is an ethernet cable. There's a thing that says redeem code on the Dashboard, just type it in there and you should be good to go.

Archived