Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

Don't need to plug anything else into my 360?

Just this one cable? Where does it go into my Xbox & PC (again apologies for the uselessness of myself)?

Into the slot on the back of your Xbox and into the ethernet slot in your computer, unless you have a router which you could plug it into there.

360back1copy.jpg

Pc/Laptop slot will be exatcly the same, it could be anywhere on the back mine is in the on the left about halfway up.

Ethernet cable slot is the bottom one, if you buy a Adaptor for 360 it'll go in the top slot :)

It is such a bitch that all these games are coming out at the same time - Dead Space, Fallout 3 and Gears 2 all within about 3 weeks of each other, i wish they could of spread them out a bit more. I like to take my time on them, after all they've probably been years in development. I'm on Dead Space at the minute, but i've got Gears 2 pre-ordered, and it look like Fallout 3 is a must have. Good times.

I'll probably be just about finished Dead Space by the time Gears 2 comes out (about 2 weeks), so i'll have a good few weeks at least with Gears 2, and then probably get Fallout 3. I've not even thought about PES/FIFA yet!

Archived