Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

If I understood this joke it would be much better. Enlighten me.

Bloody hell Joe.

I was actually proud of that joke. Now you're ruining it for me.

Where's Milktray when you need someone to laugh at your funnies.

Go and read the FT Factor thread, then come back to me.

Told you you wouldn't regret it.

It's much better than Halo, no?

Similar games, I'm going to sit on the fence and say I like them equally. That's the honest truth too. I'll wait until I've got a bit further with Gears though first...

Right then lads and lasses, last night my 360 got the dreaded red ring of doom :angry: . Of course, the warranty has expired, so what sort of place should I take it to get it fixed, and how much is it going to set me back :unsure: ?

Right then lads and lasses, last night my 360 got the dreaded red ring of doom :angry: . Of course, the warranty has expired, so what sort of place should I take it to get it fixed, and how much is it going to set me back :unsure: ?

Do the towel trick... :thumbup::whistle:

Call Microsoft, they'll arrange for it to be picked up. You'll have to put it in a plain cardboard box (any box other than the actual xbox box) and it should take 2-3 weeks. They pay the delivery charges and will repair it for free. Just don't get opening it or doing the towel trick as it could void the microsoft warranty. :sweating:

Just don't get opening it or doing the towel trick as it could void the microsoft warranty. :sweating:

:dunno:

I think having it vertically can damage disks sometimes, especially if you move it whilst its in that position. I found out the hard way.. Bye bye Fifa 08 when it was one week old..

Yeah, I knocked mine over twice, once in the first week I had GTA, then in the first week of Pro.

I now lie it down.

I think having it vertically can damage disks sometimes, especially if you move it whilst its in that position. I found out the hard way.. Bye bye Fifa 08 when it was one week old..

Scratched my COD4 by having to vertical.

They recommend you remove game discs when closing the console down to avoid damage too.

Archived