Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

You keep having digs, I have both and the 360 is far superior and i could list a million and one reasons why, Now be gone.
I have my X-box horizontal, have since I got it, and I've never had any problems.

I've also got a PS3 and hardly ever play on it.

Bar MGS4 and Ratchet and Clank I consider it a waste of money.

Haha, you got owned legend!

It is funny how almost everybody I've spoken to who has both consoles, says the 360 is better.

Well, actually, its not.

I thought it was in about a week's time?

you must be right as theres still no update , there is a tutorial on spotlight which explains it all , just looking forward to being able to put my games on the hardrive to cut down the noise , also sadly im looking forward to choosing my avatar.

RAAM is a ****.

Why won't you die you bastard?!

When the bat things go from around his head then shoot him, they act as a shield for him and won't do much if any damage when they are around him, if that helps.

X-Box is officially dead, all that red ring of death bollocks.

What do I need to do? ring up Microsoft?

Or is there a better option...

Get it sent off to Microsoft mate. Turnaround is under 2 weeks from what I can gather. Also, tell em about how it happened on the day of the dash update, they might feel sorry for you and give you some goodies! Worth a try!

Get it sent off to Microsoft mate. Turnaround is under 2 weeks from what I can gather. Also, tell em about how it happened on the day of the dash update, they might feel sorry for you and give you some goodies! Worth a try!

Ahhh, you got the number to ring them?

Ahhh, you got the number to ring them?

Phone Information

Phone

Assistance by phone:

0800 587 1102

or +44 20 7365 9792 from a mobile phone

Hearing Impaired (TTY device):

0800 587 1103

Hours of operation:

Monday-Friday: 09:00-22:00

Saturday: 09:00-20:00

Sunday: 09:00-17:00

• 2 weeks later...

Might seem a silly question but will white controllers from the regular XBOX 360 work on a black Elite XBOX360?

EDIT: And another possibly silly question, but on the Elite, have they addressed the problem of the "red rings of doom"?

Cheers :thumbup:

Might seem a silly question but will white controllers from the regular XBOX 360 work on a black Elite XBOX360?

EDIT: And another possibly silly question, but on the Elite, have they addressed the problem of the "red rings of doom"?

Cheers :thumbup:

Yes

and

No

:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived