Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

A pro system? I have no idea what that is. I'm no expert. I thought it was either Arcade, Premium or Elite.

Ask the reverend. He'll know.

i think thats the arcade one, not sure lol, ill never leave my lovely ps3 though, :wub:

i wouldn't bother with the arcade.

get that premium or an elite. that way you can play stuff off the hard drive rather than the disc. plus it runs real quiet.

well if i get a new hard drive it should be fine right?

I haven't defected. I would never do that. :ph34r:

Lost Odyssey is extremely good though. And it only cost me 3 quid.

Fair play to ya man. Thats a good deal.

Also, just a question for you, how do the two consoles compare noise-wise?

well if i get a new hard drive it should be fine right?

Yes you can mate. Microsoft are also doing some sort of special deal as part of the new XBL experience, a 60gb HD for fairly cheap i think if you have an arcade. Have a look.

Fair play to ya man. Thats a good deal.

Also, just a question for you, how do the two consoles compare noise-wise?

Yes you can mate. Microsoft are also doing some sort of special deal as part of the new XBL experience, a 60gb HD for fairly cheap i think if you have an arcade. Have a look.

I am quickly coming to the conclusion that Lost Odyssey is the best RPG since FFX. I can't put it down. It's really that good.

As for the noise level, with a CD in the drive, playing from the CD, it's noisier than a PS3, no question. Off the hard drive though, it's as quiet as quiet can be. The PS3 is noisier then, especially when the fan kicks in.

I am quickly coming to the conclusion that Lost Odyssey is the best RPG since FFX. I can't put it down. It's really that good.

As for the noise level, with a CD in the drive, playing from the CD, it's noisier than a PS3, no question. Off the hard drive though, it's as quiet as quiet can be. The PS3 is noisier then, especially when the fan kicks in.

Good stuff, might have to check that out some time soon.

As for the noise - thats pretty interesting - spose as you've got the elite, you can install your games to have it nice and quiet, i'd love the extra space.

I'm in love.

Am I the only one who has this?

Yes. Bball aint big enough in the UK to be put on tv, let alone be made into a game.

Just completed Dead Space again, decided to go through it using just the Plasma Cutter, and did so. Pretty enjoyable. It's rare i replay games more than once.

Has anyone on here got 1000 on Fallout 3 ?

No, but it's do-able - i reckon eventually i will do that one.

I got Left 4 Dead today aswel - had a quick blast on it. Looks pretty cool, dont think i've ever seen so many enemies at close quarters in a game before. Love that.

No, but it's do-able - i reckon eventually i will do that one.

I got Left 4 Dead today aswel - had a quick blast on it. Looks pretty cool, dont think i've ever seen so many enemies at close quarters in a game before. Love that.

It's possible to 1000 point any game it's just being dedicated enough to do it. Takes months unless your pretty sad. Took me about 4 to do Oblivion and about 5 in total to do Forza, playing pretty much nothing else.

It's possible to 1000 point any game it's just being dedicated enough to do it. Takes months unless your pretty sad. Took me about 4 to do Oblivion and about 5 in total to do Forza, playing pretty much nothing else.

I guess so, but most games have one or two achievements that are just pot luck, which is irritating.

I've yet to get 1000 on any game yet.

Right, I got an Xbox for Christmas and whenever I try and do a normal versus match against my housemate on Fifa it freezes as soon as player two does anything after kick-off. It's not the game because I changed that. Anyone got any ideas? I might try loading it onto the hard drive, see if that makes a difference

Right, I got an Xbox for Christmas and whenever I try and do a normal versus match against my housemate on Fifa it freezes as soon as player two does anything after kick-off. It's not the game because I changed that. Anyone got any ideas? I might try loading it onto the hard drive, see if that makes a difference

Fecking odd that is. Normally freezing is a sign of the red light of death looming closer and closer but seeing as you've only just bought your's I doubt it's that.

get a PS3 :whistle:

Archived