Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

Still no takers for Halo 3?

I'm strolling through it and getting towards the end.

To say this is the greatest FPS of all time, is stretching it a bit though. It's not as engaging as Resistance 2. I was expecting more from it.

Its the same as all the big games now - they cant possibly live up to the hype.

Resi4 will be the next one.

How come you've not been on Gears2 much?

Its the same as all the big games now - they cant possibly live up to the hype.

Resi4 will be the next one.

How come you've not been on Gears2 much?

Resi5 :thumbup: - To be fair, this one looks great - the demo is out this week too.

I've not been on Gears2 much because I don't have Gears. So I'm finding it difficult to understand how the characters all fit in. So I'm probably going to get Gears soon. Argos are doing a deal - Gears and Forza 2 - both for £30.

Did try the horde on Gears 2 though. I lasted 3 rounds. :giggle:

As for Halo 3 online - I think it's crap. It's really terrible. There is no skill involved at all. Whoever sees who first, wins.

Resi5 :thumbup: - To be fair, this one looks great - the demo is out this week too.

I've not been on Gears2 much because I don't have Gears. So I'm finding it difficult to understand how the characters all fit in. So I'm probably going to get Gears soon. Argos are doing a deal - Gears and Forza 2 - both for £30.

Did try the horde on Gears 2 though. I lasted 3 rounds. :giggle:

As for Halo 3 online - I think it's crap. It's really terrible. There is no skill involved at all. Whoever sees who first, wins.

Opps, Resi5, my mistake.

As for Gears, goos choice, its always better to play the first. I got my Gears1 off ebay just about a year ago for about 15 quid - and its limited edition. I bet it's even cheaper now.

I wish LD3 would accept my friend request.

It bugs me at the top saying, 'Friend request pending.'

Ooo you want to be my fwend? :wub:

Not renewed my Live yet, not worth it atm. Seeing as i'm spending most of my time on NBA, and nobody else has that lol

I'm having some really weird stuff happening to my Xbox lately.

Over the past 2 weeks I haven't been able to accept any game invites from any of my friends. Not just game invites either, Chat invites, party invites, nothing works it just says 'Game session no longer available'. But if I wait till my friends are in a game (COD:WAW) and then do join session in progress, then it lets me join the game once it has started. So I can join my friends game once it has started, but cant join any pre game lobbies or chats. Its really driving me crazy. Its never been a problem before and I haven't changed any of my settings.

Anyone got any ideas? :unsure:

I emailed Xbox support and I just got the standard 'check your router and connection blah blah blah' reply

I'm having some really weird stuff happening to my Xbox lately.

Over the past 2 weeks I haven't been able to accept any game invites from any of my friends. Not just game invites either, Chat invites, party invites, nothing works it just says 'Game session no longer available'. But if I wait till my friends are in a game (COD:WAW) and then do join session in progress, then it lets me join the game once it has started. So I can join my friends game once it has started, but cant join any pre game lobbies or chats. Its really driving me crazy. Its never been a problem before and I haven't changed any of my settings.

Anyone got any ideas? :unsure:

I emailed Xbox support and I just got the standard 'check your router and connection blah blah blah' reply

Ive found that you can have a strict or open "NAT". not a clue what it is but if its strict, it makes it hard to join games with those who have open. I used to try and join friends

games and chat sessions but it wouldnt let me because of this issue. As you said, sometimes it let me join if they were already in a game and it had started.

I didnt change anything on mine but it stopped and started doing it a couple of times. I do know that you can change it but i dont know how.

Archived