Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

The Yanks really F**k me off, espeically when racing them. They try and barge you, then when you give it them back they go ape.

They just took it really seriously when we played them, so it basically just ended in large amounts of abuse.

They just took it really seriously when we played them, so it basically just ended in large amounts of abuse.

They really do.

Beat a guy who was top 200 at Street Fighter II in a ranked match once, he was a yankey me doodle. He went ballastic (I have a shit rating) absloutley crazy, cursing, swearing, shouting. Good job I don't have a mic I'd be banned by now.

They really do.

Beat a guy who was top 200 at Street Fighter II in a ranked match once, he was a yankey me doodle. He went ballastic (I have a shit rating) absloutley crazy, cursing, swearing, shouting. Good job I don't have a mic I'd be banned by now.

I love having a mic (not that I have Xbox Live at the minute), I think it's much more fun with it a) if you're with mates it's much easier to communicate and b) I like abusing Americans.

I do need to get some money in time for November. Gears 2 and Fallout 3 are must purchases.

Top Spin 3 be the game at the moment. Still. Endlessly trying to get 10 wins in a row, I end up getting somewhere in the region of 5-9 and end up playing some master <_<

Got to 8 in a row, then lost, then got to 7 in a row then lost,

Started again now on 3 <_<.

Irratating.

Hey, we had some legendary GTA games on Xbox Live with stupid Americans. Good times, good times.

Sure did. :thumbup:

fooking tea drinking muffin eater! lol

A few Americans have called me a muffin eater, I cant speak for anyone else but i don't have them that often i don't know where they get it from. lol

We don't eat massive amounts of muffins do we?

I got Battlefield Bad Company off ebay last night. Anyone got it? Any good and all that malarkey?
Yep, good game. If you're expecting COD like realism though you're probably better off elsewhere.

I liked it offline but it apparently it's unreal on Live.

ive got it (but on ps3)

is a good game, im like 18,000 in the world so im happy, but im trying 2 get higher lol

Have you still got your 360? You havent been online for aaaages it says on mine. And ld3?

Or just playing it not on live?

Well to be honest I barely go on my Xbox anymore so I flogged GTA for £20. lol

And I'm not on live at the moment a) because my free trials finished and b) I wouldn't use it if I bought it. I might come back one day if I find a game that gets me back into it again.

I do need to get some money in time for November. Gears 2 and Fallout 3 are must purchases.

Top Spin 3 be the game at the moment. Still. Endlessly trying to get 10 wins in a row, I end up getting somewhere in the region of 5-9 and end up playing some master <_<

Done it, finally, even though I only counted nine but I aint complaining.

Having played on Bad Company for a few hours earlier, i have to say i am well impressed. A first genuine competitor to CoD4. Really good on live, really good. I only played the Gold Rush game type, and i loved it. It might get boring after a while, but we'll see. Then theres the other mode, Conquest.

It's not got as many game types as CoD4, but probably more weapons and upgrades, and the maps on BC are massive. Really really good.

Planning on getting a 360 soon.

I have three questions though.

Arcade, Premium or Elite?

What size Gig would I need?

Where's the best place to buy one?

Premium or Elite. Don't get an arcade.

My Premium has a 20GB Hard Drive, but i think the new Premiums now have a 60GB HD, which is more than enough to be getting on with. I dont really see the point in an Elite, you just get a 120GB HD and its got a black finish.

Get a Premium. I thought you had one already anyway? I'm sure i remember yousaying once you were going to play on CoD?

Having played on Bad Company for a few hours earlier, i have to say i am well impressed. A first genuine competitor to CoD4. Really good on live, really good. I only played the Gold Rush game type, and i loved it. It might get boring after a while, but we'll see. Then theres the other mode, Conquest.

It's not got as many game types as CoD4, but probably more weapons and upgrades, and the maps on BC are massive. Really really good.

My Premium has a 20GB Hard Drive, but i think the new Premiums now have a 60GB HD, which is more than enough to be getting on with. I dont really see the point in an Elite, you just get a 120GB HD and its got a black finish.

Get a Premium. I thought you had one already anyway? I'm sure i remember yousaying once you were going to play on CoD?

HDMI is the big plus with the Elites.

Thanks for that mate.

My CoD on PC. :thumbup:

Anyone seen the soon to come new dashboard update? click here if you ain't >>> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U9JonXfgKpg&...feature=related

Imo it doesn't look bad, they seem to be going for somekinda simple but nice looking dashboard this time, not sure on the avatars shit tho, it's way to Wii like!

It does look ok, very similar to the PS3's, but i actually like it how it is now. Why change it to a virtual copy of the PS3's, with the avatar's just basically copied from the Wii?!

Be original Microsoft ffs!

It does look ok, very similar to the PS3's, but i actually like it how it is now. Why change it to a virtual copy of the PS3's, with the avatar's just basically copied from the Wii?!

Be original Microsoft ffs!

Very true, it really doesn't need updating ok maybe a few bits and bobs here and there but a total kinda copied design isn't very original, they had originality with the current one and now they sadly won't!

Very true, it really doesn't need updating ok maybe a few bits and bobs here and there but a total kinda copied design isn't very original, they had originality with the current one and now they sadly won't!

Exactly!

On another note, anyone considering getting Battlefield:BC, get it! I have been on the multiplayer now for hours, and i'm loving it.

It's testament to how good the multiplayer is, that i have'nt even completed the first stage of the single player campaign yet. Thats usually the first thing i do on any game, but i've enjoyed online so much, i've only had a quick go.

Fantastic. A real contender to CoD4. I dont count Halo, because i think its shit.

:huh:

Just my opinion mate. I just dont like the unrealistic element of it, the sci fi element of it. I prefer the realism of a game like CoD4 or BF:BC.

EDIT: Just to say, i dont actually think its 'shit', that was a bit OTT, i did have it, and completed it a few times, but i just didnt like the online.

Archived