Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

Whichever system it runs best on but I'm tempted to get the 360 version tbh. The achievements work so much better on the system compared with PS3.

I'll check it out now.

Btw, check out the rpg thread for news!

Without a doubt. 2 massive things for me - the console interface, i find the 360's far superior, and the achievements on 360 are clearly streets ahead.

Without a doubt. 2 massive things for me - the console interface, i find the 360's far superior, and the achievements on 360 are clearly streets ahead.

I agree. But...

Downloads for me take longer over LIVE than they do on PSN. It's definately slower. This Resi Evil 5 demo download is only at 62% and its only 470mb. It's taking ages.

I agree. But...

Downloads for me take longer over LIVE than they do on PSN. It's definately slower. This Resi Evil 5 demo download is only at 62% and its only 470mb. It's taking ages.

Its really strange - it must vary with your connection or something. Like i said in a thread the other day, i downloaded the Fallout 3 DLC in about 2 mins (prob about 300mb) and it too ages to download something that was about 70mb on the PS3, cant remember what it was now. Its weird. Theyre both wirelessly connected, so thats not the difference.

Its really strange - it must vary with your connection or something. Like i said in a thread the other day, i downloaded the Fallout 3 DLC in about 2 mins (prob about 300mb) and it too ages to download something that was about 70mb on the PS3, cant remember what it was now. Its weird. Theyre both wirelessly connected, so thats not the difference.

Well, Resi Evil 5 just downloaded. I'll post an opinion on it in a bit.

Anyone got Forza 2?

Just got this in 2 for £30 deal at tesco.

Yeah i've got it, its good fun fo sho.

Bit of advice though mate - if you want cheap games, look on ebay. I'll say it til the cows come home. People like Tesco rip you off - you could get Forza off ebay for under a tenner. What was the other game?

Archived