Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

Yeah i've got it, its good fun fo sho.

Bit of advice though mate - if you want cheap games, look on ebay. I'll say it til the cows come home. People like Tesco rip you off - you could get Forza off ebay for under a tenner. What was the other game?

Fifa Street 3.

And I'll have a look in future :thumbup:

thinking about getting a xbox360 after uni , hmv are doing a good deal with console, wireless entertainment pack and choice out of fifa 09, Gears of War2 , Left 4 Dead for 195 and ive got a 20 pound voucher left over from xmas so wud be 175 but not sure which game to choose, anyone help me make up my mind

thinking about getting a xbox360 after uni , hmv are doing a good deal with console, wireless entertainment pack and choice out of fifa 09, Gears of War2 , Left 4 Dead for 195 and ive got a 20 pound voucher left over from xmas so wud be 175 but not sure which game to choose, anyone help me make up my mind

Definately go for Fifa.

And then lose to me.

I went for Gears 2 after Xmas with an Elite for £229 from gamestation.

I then bought the wireless controller pack which came with indiana jones and kung fu panda. That was £25.

I want to trade indiana and kung fu panda in now, they weren't challenging enough but they are packed into one dvd case. What chances of getting anything for them?

The Halo Wars demo now works for silver subscribers.

It's quite impressive. What do people think?

i downloaded it the other day and had a quick go, looks pretty decent and i was a fan of those of empire games so ill probably end up buying it haha

I'm guessin you have to be a goold member then.

I'm back on Fallout, just started playing the DLC.

On 970 gamerpoints for it, gonna be my first 1000-er I reckon :cool:

I went off it after making a mistake i went to Oasis for the quest trophy/achievement there and instead of talking to the guy i clicked the wrong button and shot him. lol

Now whenever i go there they are always fighting me so can't do it and I'm not doing it all again. lol

:blink:

Would you like me to come round and do it for you? Maybe tie your shoe laces and take the child proff top off the bleach for you while Im at it?? :giggle:

There's a button on it that should detach it, unless you've got an elite, not seen one of them before might be different.

Would you like me to come round and do it for you? Maybe tie your shoe laces and take the child proff top off the bleach for you while Im at it?? :giggle:

There's a button on it that should detach it, unless you've got an elite, not seen one of them before might be different.

Gracias.

Archived