Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

Please tell me that the malaria doesn't last all the way through Far Cry 2. :angry:

That game is a bloody nuisance. I binned it after a week. It ****** me off tbh. Popping pills just when entering some gun fight and for the next two hours cruising round through those checkpoints which ****** me off also. Then get to the next area - pop more pills just when guns are blazing.

There was not one moment when I needed pills having just left or entered a safe house.

An absolute joke of a game.

The biggest let down in computer gaming for 2008. And they use the Far Cry name to sell it - a classic FPS and then bring out some awful sequel that doesn't deserve the name. Pathetic.

I'm off to try Gears 2 having had three glasses of wine and a beer. Cheers. :cheers:

That game is a bloody nuisance. I binned it after a week. It ****** me off tbh. Popping pills just when entering some gun fight and for the next two hours cruising round through those checkpoints which ****** me off also. Then get to the next area - pop more pills just when guns are blazing.

There was not one moment when I needed pills having just left or entered a safe house.

An absolute joke of a game.

The biggest let down in computer gaming for 2008. And they use the Far Cry name to sell it - a classic FPS and then bring out some awful sequel that doesn't deserve the name. Pathetic.

I'm off to try Gears 2 having had three glasses of wine and a beer. Cheers. :cheers:

Very annoying, Plus having to stop every two minutes for a passing car full of gunmen.

Thats a tough question. I would go for Gears myself - just because Gears 1 & 2 are on the 360, whereas i've not played the original Killzone. Killzone's also a FPS so i'd say its a bit more accessible than Gears. Both EPIC series' though, from what i've played of Killzone anyway.

In other news, my fucking Elite still hasnt turned up. Perhaps i'm being hasty, but it was sent Wednesday afternoon, so i'm going to be very annoyed if its not here tomorrow.

Finally came today. Its a sexy looking machine. It looks awesome next to my PS3 and black flatscreen tele. Awesome.

I've also transferred over all my stuff.

If anybodys interested I now have a 120 GB hard drive for sale off my old 360 - Good condition aswel. I also have a transfer cable that you need to transfer all your stuff over to the new HD. So if anyones interested, send me an offer. I might do you some Foxestalk discount. Its only going on ebay otherwise.

Gears 2 - I am loving it.

It's nearing the close now though - I'm just heading towards the cavern in Jacinto.

A quality piece of gaming. Great stuff.

Did you get round to playing Gear 1?

If not, you need to. You can pick it up off eBay for under a tenner!

It's a brilliant series. Believe the hype.

I had a blast on GTA again earlier, Forgot how much fun it was online, First race was trucks and i took the fire engine and rolled it on the first corner. lol

I'm gonna get the new content tomorrow see what that's like.

I'm guessing you have to pay for it?

I had a blast on GTA again earlier, Forgot how much fun it was online, First race was trucks and i took the fire engine and rolled it on the first corner. lol

I'm gonna get the new content tomorrow see what that's like.

Brilliant.

Cruising down the highway to 'Highway Star' by Deep Purple, on a chopper bike, firing a sawn off shotgun at unsuspecting taxi drivers.

Magic.

What ur tag?

If you've got the flashback maps I'm desperate for someone to help me do first 10 levels of Horde on them.

My tag is 'Legend in blue'.

How do I get hold of the flashback maps? If they're free, I'm up for it.

The Reverend and myself are tied on 4 a piece after our showdown on SF4. If you're up for a challenge take me on. :whistle:

My tag is 'Legend in blue'.

How do I get hold of the flashback maps? If they're free, I'm up for it.

The Reverend and myself are tied on 4 a piece after our showdown on SF4. If you're up for a challenge take me on. :whistle:

They're not free unfortunately - about 800 MP for the map pack I think. I've got them.

Good games last night, good fun. Sorry I didnt use my mic - I didnt hear you say anything otherwise i'd of gone and grabbed it!

Archived