Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

• 2 weeks later...
lol

why don't you just go out and buy Halo. Or play Gears online or something.

I've been looking for the original Gears of War for about a month having completed the 2nd. Couldn't find it anywhere so I was in Derby :sick: visiting Ikea and popped into Currys. And there it was for a tenner! Snapped it up!

There goes my plans to get Prototype and Ghostbusters for at least another month or two! :rolleyes:

Just tried to accept Nussul on live, but it came up with some family settings password, the email I made up for my live account hasnt been used in about a year so havent got a clue about the password.

Anyway to get rid of this family setting rubbish?

Just tried to accept Nussul on live, but it came up with some family settings password, the email I made up for my live account hasnt been used in about a year so havent got a clue about the password.

Anyway to get rid of this family setting rubbish?

Go to the dashboard and System Settings on the far right then Console Controls and Turn Off Family Settings if their on, If not i have no idea.

If the e-mail address you signed up with a year ago had your real age on and you were under 18 it may have put family settings on without asking.

If i were you I'd make a new e-mail address saying you're over 18 and change the old email address that is attached to your Xbox account with the new one saying you're 18.

If you do just go to the Dashboard click on the second one across with your gamerscore and little character then Manage Account then Windows Live ID, Change Windows Live ID.

If the e-mail address you signed up with a year ago had your real age on and you were under 18 it may have put family settings on without asking.

If i were you I'd make a new e-mail address saying you're over 18 and change the old email address that is attached to your Xbox account with the new one saying you're 18.

If you do just go to the Dashboard click on the second one across with your gamerscore and little character then Manage Account then Windows Live ID, Change Windows Live ID.

Still not having it.

The birthdate on my current email says I'm 18 anyway.

This is all a bit daft now.

Should be able to stream sky movies etc to your 360 in September

Microsoft has announced a deal bringing Sky TV to Xbox 360!

The Sky Player, Sky TV’s online service, launches on Xbox LIVE this autumn, bringing with it a tempting array of blockbuster movies, the best of music and the arts, thought-provoking documentaries, family favourite shows and, of course, the all important Premier League-powered Sky Sports content.

All of the above, and more besides, will be available to watch live or on-demand. Users don’t need an existing Sky contract and needn’t even sign up to one of the monthly subscription packages. Instead they can pick and choose the best bits from Sky’s myriad offerings on a pay-per-view basis. Better yet, there’s no need to install an external aerial or buy any kind of plug-in device. That’s the magic of broadband, folks!

The Xbox LIVE Sky Player offers new levels of interactivity too, adding some of the Xbox 360’s own abilities into the mix. In the case of Sky Sports this is set to include online chat during matches, league updates, instant results and so on. Other applications are currently being devised.

A full price schedule is still to be confirmed, although the existing PC-based Sky Player is a useful reference point. In which case we should be looking at individual monthly packages starting at £15 and single programmes from around £1 upwards.

The Sky Player is a useful addition to the Xbox 360’s ever-widening skillset. The console is certainly a step closer to becoming the mythical home entertainment hub that Microsoft always wanted it to be too. But is this a functionality too far? In other words does latest addition dilute what the big ‘Box is really good at – i.e.games? Guess we’ll see about that soon enough. In the meantime new episodes of The Simpsons and Premier League footy via your Xbox 360 – that’s got to be a good thing, right?

Archived