Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

my xbox has been broke since christmas lol

just sent it on its was today by UPS picking it up.

Has anyone else done this on here and would be able to tell me how long it took them to get it back

my xbox has been broke since christmas lol

just sent it on its was today by UPS picking it up.

Has anyone else done this on here and would be able to tell me how long it took them to get it back

It took two weeks for me.

I've not spoken to anyone who had to wait longer than 3 weeks :thumbup:

They are good in Frankfurt.

just got my xbox back from microsoft

am attempting to connect it to my livebox using the official xbox wireless thing in the back of the console, anyone else use one of these and know how to do it?

it says on the screen that its connected to my livebox but when i try and connect to xbox live it fails.

ive tried pressing the channel button on my livebox and then connecting but apart from that i dont know, all the ip address and DNS on my screen are set to 0.0.0.0

edit: the light on the wireless adapter wont even turn on now, i took it out for a minute to do something and now its plugged back in it isnt turning on :@

edit: went to play on fifa, one of 2 games i own and the one i actually play on and the disk is broke, seriously pissed off

just got my xbox back from microsoft

am attempting to connect it to my livebox using the official xbox wireless thing in the back of the console, anyone else use one of these and know how to do it?

it says on the screen that its connected to my livebox but when i try and connect to xbox live it fails.

Have you tested the connection and seen where it fails in the process?

ive tried pressing the channel button on my livebox and then connecting but apart from that i dont know, all the ip address and DNS on my screen are set to 0.0.0.0

This is probably because its set to automatic (?) If you want to set an IP address you will need to first find the IP of your router and any other devices on the network

edit: the light on the wireless adapter wont even turn on now, i took it out for a minute to do something and now its plugged back in it isnt turning on :@

edit: went to play on fifa, one of 2 games i own and the one i actually play on and the disk is broke, seriously pissed off

Scratched or snapped?

Has the Xbox been working since you got it back?

Have you tested the connection and seen where it fails in the process?

on the nxe dashboard it just has 3 pictures

xbox>>>>router>>>>>xbox live

fails at the first arrows

its just annoying because its says that the connection is with my livebox on the xbox screen and on channel 1 which is a channel that is on my livebox yet as i wrote above it fails in that connection.

This is probably because its set to automatic (?) If you want to set an IP address you will need to first find the IP of your router and any other devices on the network

i changed it to manual and entered what i belived to be the right number but that also failed to work, when i had my old xbox though it did it itself

Has the Xbox been working since you got it back?

yeh, they sent a letter saying they just replaced it because mine would take a while to fix

lol, thanks for the ideas mate, i hate technology sometimes.

i got it to work through an ethernet cable connected to my laptop and a bridged network. iull just try and sort out my wireless thing sometime. there must be a way to sort it out

i got it to work through an ethernet cable connected to my laptop and a bridged network. iull just try and sort out my wireless thing sometime. there must be a way to sort it out

Sounds like its your wireless receiver then. Or the usb port. It was plugged in before you turned on your xbox wasn't it? If not you might have a usb problem thats hard to solve.

i know its a longshot but does anybody have the free code that came with gears of war 2 for the flashback maps going spare , i bought the game second hand last week but there was no code

I have one but haven't used it yet.

If I use it, and then pass the code to you, will it still work?

If so, then problem solved. :thumbup:

No it wont.

It'd be interesting to see what happened though if you both put the code in at exactly the same time.

Just had my THIRD Xbox 360 pack up on me with Microsoft wanting £78 from me to pay for their own incompetence.....least ive got a PS3 and a twenty year old Sega Master System to fall back on! Phew :sweating:

Really wish Apple would enter the gaming market with a console and teach Microsoft yet another lesson :blush:

no it wont work , but if you decide your never going to use it then it would be much appreciated as im into gears of war2 multiplayer big time at the moment and everyone is complaining i havent got all maps plus im skint to top it off so cant buy it at the moment

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. Right. Somebody on here point me in the direction of a decent title for the 360 to tie me over 'til September. It's got to be long enough to last that long. None of this I've completed it in 10 hours malarky. I need a long, drawn out challenge.

I'm thinking Star Ocean (this should take many hours to complete) or Sacred 2 (the pc rpg port). Anybody own these titles? Are they any good?

Cheers.

Archived