Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

Worms 2: Armageddon is released on wednesday on xbox live just found out cant wait for some new worms

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Worms 2: Armageddon is released on wednesday on xbox live just found out cant wait for some new worms
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

whats your gamertag?, ill be getting this on wednesday, used to love playing worms on the PC. If you do end up getting it, ill give you a game

just went to download the new worms game off the xbox live arcade but its not on there :(

edit: found and downloaded it, had a go before college and it looks like a pretty decent game, got quite a variation of weapons by the looks of things aswell

This Fable 2, although a change from the norm, is a little on the easy side imo.

Anyone got it/had it answer this... does it get remotely difficult to play?

Not really, but it's more a fun game imo

Towards the end of the story it does get more difficult admittedly, but nothing too challenging really

just went to download the new worms game off the xbox live arcade but its not on there :(

edit: found and downloaded it, had a go before college and it looks like a pretty decent game, got quite a variation of weapons by the looks of things aswell

just ha my first game , loved the new weapons but it was a bit slow at times hopefully its just teething problems or lag from host , but i know i will be completley addicted by the end of the night

Not keen on Bioshock atm... might just not be my kinda game, I'm more of a sports game person.

Just ordered Madden 09, I know theres a new 1 due next month but Im not fussed enough to spend 40quid on it when I can get 09 for 17.

And off to trade Prototype in tomorrow, hopeing to pick up NBA Live 09.

Trading COD:WAW, PGR4 and Endwar in tomorrow.

I had high hopes for Endwar, but it's fooking shit.

Hopefully I'll have enough credit from them 3 to get a chart game...might go for Fight Night :\

Not keen on Bioshock atm... might just not be my kinda game, I'm more of a sports game person.

Just ordered Madden 09, I know theres a new 1 due next month but Im not fussed enough to spend 40quid on it when I can get 09 for 17.

And off to trade Prototype in tomorrow, hopeing to pick up NBA Live 09.

Bioshock!!!

Turn lights off,head phones on loud,you cant beat it!!

whats yours? samlcfc

Rating: 0

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts

post Jul 1 2009, 10:59 AM

Post #656

yeh, mines samlcfc

whats all that other stuff?

Archived