Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

Just Brought a 360 last night cos it was dirt cheap $270 with a game.

Already brought Madden 09, Fifa 09, Call of Duty: moden war fair, GTA. Only Had FIFA and Sega tennis last night.

Let me know your gamertag, beautiful.

I'd be up for some late night Fifa antics.

Let me know your gamertag, beautiful.

I'd be up for some late night Fifa antics.

Yeah will by live next payday.....or the next depending on how much the mechanic charges me for my car. But will let you know

I've just completed the purchase of an XBOX 360 Elite, used only twice, for a hundred quid from a mate. He had one for ages, but had to have it replaced, when he got it back he never got back into it again and played on it only twice (the new one) and sold it so he could get a PS3 to take to uni, something about blueray and not having to buy a separate player, either way it's a great deal, I got Halo 3 and World at War thrown in aswell, I'm going to have to get myself Modern Warfare and Fifa 10 (when it comes out) though and I'll be almost sorted, I'll just have to choose between Fallout 3 and Farcry 2

I was always swinging towards Fallout 3 but friends have told me good things about Farcry 2 aswell, I'm going to look for bargains and see if I can get both

fallout 3 brilliant, far cry 2 good but very repetitive! not had a go on far cry for months

My LukehLcfc xbox live is soon to be running out so i'll be making a new account up, if I make a new account up and play games without a xbox live account will I have a gamer score? or will I have to make a xbox live account which has a silver membership? :)

My LukehLcfc xbox live is soon to be running out so i'll be making a new account up, if I make a new account up and play games without a xbox live account will I have a gamer score? or will I have to make a xbox live account which has a silver membership? :)

Why do you keep making account after account?

No you wont.

Just renew your current membership.

Why do you keep making account after account?

To save money.

No you wont.

Just renew your current membership.

The current account i'm using has my friends name init which I brought off him.

Archived