Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

How?

When you make a new account, it asks you if you want to sign up to xbox live, then it'l say something like which gold account would you like to buy 1, 3 or 12 months you say none and it says you can have a a month of gold membership for free.

anybody played 1v100 beta yet , i played it last night and came pretty close to winning some microsoft points as a prize

i was downloading it the other day. dont understand how it works though.

do you just have to have your xbox on when there is a competition starting?

1v100 has specific times for when it is on, there are 37 questions over 30 minutes(ish) and you just answer them really, can be a laugh if your in an Xbox party with a few mates.

Looking forward to Modern Warefare 2, Fifa 10, NFS Shift and Colin McRae DiRT 2. :)

1v100 has specific times for when it is on, there are 37 questions over 30 minutes(ish) and you just answer them really, can be a laugh if your in an Xbox party with a few mates.

Looking forward to Modern Warefare 2, Fifa 10, NFS Shift and Colin McRae DiRT 2. :)

forza motorsport 3 is out sometime soon i think :dunno:

the second one was good

I haven't bought a game for a while so I'm looking to get one but not sure what to get.

I'm looking at:

Fallout 3

Bioshock

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Fable 2

Half Life (Orange Box)

I've not played any of these, apart from half life on the pc, so I don't know anything about them, just read some good reviews on the internet. Any recommendations from people who have played any of these?

I haven't bought a game for a while so I'm looking to get one but not sure what to get.

I'm looking at:

Fallout 3

Bioshock

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Fable 2

Half Life (Orange Box)

I've not played any of these so don't know anything about them, just read some good reviews on the internet. Any recommendations from people who have played any of these?

Best of them. Also, Deadspace.

Archived