Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

I rented Battlefied BC and I am going out to buy it today. Best multiplayer on xbox now with both Conquest and Gold Rush modes and although the single player is cheap with the unlimited health packs it is still very enjoyable and kept me smiling throughout. Call of Duty 4 is too hard to get onto for a new player on BFBC you will rank up and unlock the cool toys fairly quickly!

I rented Battlefied BC and I am going out to buy it today. Best multiplayer on xbox now with both Conquest and Gold Rush modes and although the single player is cheap with the unlimited health packs it is still very enjoyable and kept me smiling throughout. Call of Duty 4 is too hard to get onto for a new player on BFBC you will rank up and unlock the cool toys fairly quickly!

:chant: :chant: :chant:

Go on the BF:BC website, and they have some codes for guns that you can unlock! They were for people that pre-ordered and played the demo, but since you can do neither of those now, they've released them to the public :thumbup:

Can anyone tell me how to remove credit card details from my Live account, someone used their card on my console and wants it taking off.

lol

I Have had my account suspended i really have no idea why i did have one cards details on there and i also couldn't find how to remove it when i had a new card, So i just typed the new cards details in and had two sets of details on there. They have declined the payment and suspended my account telling me to ring support.

Probably nothing i just have not got round to ringing them yet.

Microsoft unveil new game - Toon Wars.

Microsoft today unveiled it's latest game for the Xbox 360 - Toon Wars - A Newcastle United Manager Sim type game.

The press release said - "Microsoft are pleased to announce that Toon Wars will hit the shelves in the UK in the next couple of days. It will be priced at a RRP of £3.50 reflecting the current price and state of affairs at NUFC"

A games expert, Jim Smith of Gateshead said that the game was a Football Manager sim like no other. "Users play as the manager who has to build up his team from obscurity in the lower leagues, to a proven premiership team capable of taking on the world. Along the way he will battle against new owners and their low spending plans, whilst trying desperately to keep hold of any criminals in the squad. Further battles along the way will be to keep wages to a minimum, so the owner can drink the profits; gather support from himself by way of appealing to the fans with his 'heart on his sleeve' comments; keep Alan Shearer out of the job and bring back Gazza from rehab"

Newcastle United made no official comment on the game, but a club insider said "Way aye man, this is so canny....I divna think that Newcastle were so famous round the world like, tharra game would be brought out aboot us. I can see it doing well like, probably getting to mid table ya knaw. Funnily enough that's just like the real team"

Kevin Keegan, a games tester for the Toon Wars release said "I've played it and it's shite"

Have you still got your 360? You havent been online for aaaages it says on mine. And ld3?

Or just playing it not on live?

I don't have live anymore.

Beijing 2008

Good game but absolute torture on the fingers... :angry:

I'll have that when you're bored of it.

Probably now.

Anyone here seen the footage for Dead Space? Looks a quality game, evn though it'll probably put the shits up me.

Another game I've pre-ordered and can't wait for is Pure, basically SSX on quad bikes.

Yes mate!

From the footage, it looks brilliant, looks a bit different aswel which is good. Sounds like an interesting plotline aswel. This would have been a purchase if it wasnt for Gears 2 and one of the footie games coming in the next month or so.....

Is it me or is dead rising the most annoying game. There are a few reasons why I love this game, the main being the main character sharing my middle name and surname 'Frank West'. I also love the gore violence and total utter carnage with the lawn mower but I cant help thinking its a very difficult game. if you don't save every 5 minutes your f****d if you die. The reason for this being that you have replay what you just did and the running is so slow.

Has anyone out there got 1000/1000 gamerscore and does anyone agree that its a challenging addictive great game.

I know its old now but I have only just got it and I would like to see other peoples opinions.

Anyone here seen the footage for Dead Space? Looks a quality game, evn though it'll probably put the shits up me.

Another game I've pre-ordered and can't wait for is Pure, basically SSX on quad bikes.

The Pure demo is amazing but theres not enough tricks but theres supposed to be a huge amount of variations to the quad bikes. Excellent game but I can't help thinking that its not the typical disney game.lol

Yes mate!

From the footage, it looks brilliant, looks a bit different aswel which is good. Sounds like an interesting plotline aswel. This would have been a purchase if it wasnt for Gears 2 and one of the footie games coming in the next month or so.....

Yeah it does look quality. I s'pose it'll satisfy me until Resi 5 comes out.

The Pure demo is amazing but theres not enough tricks but theres supposed to be a huge amount of variations to the quad bikes. Excellent game but I can't help thinking that its not the typical disney game.lol

Disney are only producing it though aren't they? lol If they had a tonne of hands-on involvement I probably wouldn't touch it.

My xbox is just a COD4 online machine really, other games don't exist.
S'about all I play aswell, when I can be bothered to, that is.
Give me battlefield bad company anyday.

Best online fps i have ever played but when i get to the highest rank which will be soon as i am colonel at the minute which in number terms is rank 20/25 i think the novelty will wear off like COD4 has

Mine was a CoD machine, until i got Battlefield. Battlefield is class. If it had more game modes, i think it'd be better than CoD.

The 360 is an absolutely amazing machine.

There are some top top games available for it.

Bioshock is so fu cking good.

I only just finished Mass Effect, too.

Bioshock at night,wife and kid in bed,lights off and headphones on is the best gaming experience ever!You cant play this game like this without having to keep looking over your shoulder.

The 360 is an absolutely amazing machine.

There are some top top games available for it.

Bioshock is so fu cking good.

I only just finished Mass Effect, too.

:appl:

Online is the best though!

I've not even played Mass Effect (yet).

Bioshock at night,wife and kid in bed,lights off and headphones on is the best gaming experience ever!You cant play this game like this without having to keep looking over your shoulder.

I cant comment on the headphones, but with the sound turned up high..... awesome..... and you're right, you cant help but keep looking over your shoulder.

Archived