Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

Im loving Dead Space but im stuck and could do with a tip ? I stuck on the bit where you have to run across a sort of mine field of asteriods and i keep getting blown up. Tried it about 50 times now and its pissing me off big time.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP.

I think I know where you mean. Is it on the curved part of the outer hull of the ship? If it is you need to stick to cover as the asteroids fly over. Difficulty with this though is that the monsters also come at you as you hide into cover. I seem to recollect it took a little while to get through this - isn't there also some sort of time restraint because of the vacuum of space?

It's tricky, but not half as bad as impossible difficulty once you've completed the game.

Just run, hide into cover and run past monsters if you can. Don't bother trying to take them out unless you have to.

got a refurbished 360 the other day , playing on fight night round 4 tonight and said during loading fight that disc cannot be read , is this a disc problem (please clean disc ) or 360 hard drive problem? Plus is it worth parting with 60 quid for a extended warranty?

got a refurbished 360 the other day , playing on fight night round 4 tonight and said during loading fight that disc cannot be read , is this a disc problem (please clean disc ) or 360 hard drive problem? Plus is it worth parting with 60 quid for a extended warranty?

Warranty has turned somewhat garbage recently know a few people who have had their 3 years run out despite already having to have had one repair, such as myself. Not even worth it if you ask me, I just bought another one.

I think I know where you mean. Is it on the curved part of the outer hull of the ship? If it is you need to stick to cover as the asteroids fly over. Difficulty with this though is that the monsters also come at you as you hide into cover. I seem to recollect it took a little while to get through this - isn't there also some sort of time restraint because of the vacuum of space?

It's tricky, but not half as bad as impossible difficulty once you've completed the game.

Just run, hide into cover and run past monsters if you can. Don't bother trying to take them out unless you have to.

Cheers i'll give that a bash later on and let you know how i faired. I need to get past that point or else i might throw the controller through the window.

Im loving Need For Speed Shift atm though. :)

Is this worth getting?

No. If i were paying for games i'd sit and wait for Forza Motorsport 3 as that will be better imo.

But if you like being rewarded with badges and points after each race this is your game, but be aware the Career mode looks slighty bare as far as i can tell.

Im probably enjoying it more than i should as i haven't played a driving game in a long time.

No. If i were paying for games i'd sit and wait for Forza Motorsport 3 as that will be better imo.

But if you like being rewarded with badges and points after each race this is your game, but be aware the Career mode looks slighty bare as far as i can tell.

Im probably enjoying it more than i should as i haven't played a driving game in a long time.

Fair enough I was going to get it so I could get the achivmenents on it then trade it in when fifa came out.

Cheers i'll give that a bash later on and let you know how i faired. I need to get past that point or else i might throw the controller through the window.

Right i didi it, cheers. (And thank god) BUT now im stuck on the bit where you sit in the chair and fire at the rocks before they destroy the ship.

Shit this is getting hard, i'll try and try again though. Ive got to where the bloke says a min longer and then says just a few seconds longer, then BOOOOM. :(

Right i didi it, cheers. (And thank god) BUT now im stuck on the bit where you sit in the chair and fire at the rocks before they destroy the ship.

Shit this is getting hard, i'll try and try again though. Ive got to where the bloke says a min longer and then says just a few seconds longer, then BOOOOM. :(

That part is a nuisance. You have to be precise with every shot - particularly early on.

Great game though.

If anyone's interested, IL2-Sturmovik is a pretty decent flight sim game. Welcome distraction until the AAA rush at least.

The Godfather II is possibly the easiest game I've ever played.

Completed it and got 1000 achievement points in under 16 hours gameplay. lol

Nah never played the first one, only rented II out to pass some time before Forza and Call of Duty are out.

Time for another game to pass the time then lol

My bro tells me Forza 3 demos out today.

just went on to have a look. It is available but i didnt see it on the dashboard. Went through the game marketplace thing to download it. The last one of these was awesome. I had a 350z with borat on the bonnet holding a kazakhstan flag. It said how much and very nice on opposite sides of the car lol

Looks pretty good, came first in the Porsche and R8 and second in the Mini which just didn't have the speed to catch the car in front.

I wonder if the 1966 Ford GT40 and the Nissan Speedway will be the choice of all Americans again, left turn, left turn, left turn. lol

I had a fuking monster GT40, rinsed almost everything on the Speedway, bloody boring track though not one I'd pick often.

Had an awesome Enzo Ferrari which made mince meat of most things on most other tracks.

I miss forza, love the 2nd one, just not alot to do on it after I got the 1000 so sold it. <_< Somewhat doubt I'll have time to repeat that feat with the 3rd one but still can't wait.

On paddypower.com it says this is their live game
Is it just me or does it really nibble your tits when you play online and every ****er you play is either Man Utd or Barca

Tuuuuuuuuuuuwats.

Or you play online and the opposition player needs all the best players in the game to beat you...

Is it just me or does it really nibble your tits when you play online and every ****er you play is either Man Utd or Barca

Tuuuuuuuuuuuwats.

At the team screens if that is the case i always quit out! I've managed to get some great games with people who pick different sides! have played as Citeh quite abit on Fifa 09 against other CCC/League 1 sides..much more fun!

Archived