Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

Just read the most biased article on 360 vs PS3 exclusivity for 2010 and the closing comments went as follows...

AND THE WINNER IS: PS3

The superiority of the PS3 exclusivity line-up in 2010 owes itself largely to its overawing number of either brand new IPs or being the very first – as opposed to the second or third – outing for the series to appear on a current generation console. So while game sales are likely to be largely similar when comparing, say, Gears 3 Vs GT5, the latter is likely to drive platform sales, whereas the former is not.

Isn't that a contradiction of epic proportions right there? lol

So the PS3 will shift more consoles due to it's array of completely new titles and yet it will shift more than a 360 as it relies on a 5th reincarnation of Gran Turismo. Not to mention all the a-spec versions. lol

And since when was Gears 3 confirmed as a 2010 release? :rolleyes:

You can read the article here.

What a numpty.

You can narrow down your choice in an instant.

Throw Far Cry 2 in the bin where it belongs.

You will continue to find it hard making headway with it, it's dire. It should have been great. It wasn't. End of. lol

I quite like it but it's something to do casually for a few minutes and then come back to. I can see myself pissing about raiding guard points over and over.

Just read the most biased article on 360 vs PS3 exclusivity for 2010 and the closing comments went as follows...

Isn't that a contradiction of epic proportions right there? lol

So the PS3 will shift more consoles due to it's array of completely new titles and yet it will shift more than a 360 as it relies on a 5th reincarnation of Gran Turismo. Not to mention all the a-spec versions. lol

And since when was Gears 3 confirmed as a 2010 release? :rolleyes:

You can read the article here.

What a numpty.

Yes but if you read it properly he says it will be the first incarnation of the series on this generation of console.

On an unrelated note, what are the 'must play' games on 360, like Gears of War, Mass Effect or whatever?

The must play games in my opinion are, Bioshock, Assassins creed 1&2, GTA IV, COD MW2, Deadrising, Fallout3, Deadspace and the Orange box.

There is alot more, but it depends if you like online gameplay or single player.

The must play games in my opinion are, Bioshock, Assassins creed 1&2, GTA IV, COD MW2, Deadrising, Fallout3, Deadspace and the Orange box.

There is alot more, but it depends if you like online gameplay or single player.

Played most of them, was thinking more 360 exclusives, had a PS3 for two years. :P

Gears is ok and so is Left 4 Dead but most of the good games come out for both. If you like Fallout3 and if you havn't already brought all the DLC do it they are worth it. Or rent the game of the year edition for a day and copy all the DLC's to your hardrive...:)

PartOfTheCrowd is my Gamertag. I'm up for Fifa 09/10, Halo 3, some Gears 2 and Forza amongst other games.

I posted this awhile ago like but if anyones got the maps could seriously do with some compodrais in order to get some Horde achievements, pain in the arse on public everyone quits!

Bought these, but probably should have checked my TV had some sort of thing to plug it into first :doh:

Got no socket for it, so I need another cable/adaptor of some sort.

Problem::

Got a 10m ethenet going like 30cm from my internet port to the x-box. (Only have 1 port meaning my usual internet for the laptop is unplugged to use live.) On my x-box however it says there is no connection despite noth ends in the right slots..

Any ideas? Just spent £15 on 3 months live so will be very pissed if it won't work..

Problem::

Got a 10m ethenet going like 30cm from my internet port to the x-box. (Only have 1 port meaning my usual internet for the laptop is unplugged to use live.) On my x-box however it says there is no connection despite noth ends in the right slots..

Any ideas? Just spent £15 on 3 months live so will be very pissed if it won't work..

have you rebooted your modem before plugging it into xbox, it may get confused thinking your laptop is connected still

Archived