Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

Just realised that this is coming out soon

battlefield-bad-company-2.jpg

looks like a very good game. Had a couple of the other before this one and they were a laugh to play. Mainly focused on multiplayer which is very good. Massive maps which you can pretty much totally destroy whilst you playing. Can be pretty team based if you want it to be aswell which can make it pretty fun to play. Will definately be getting.

I will be playing this later when i return from work...........Can't wait.

boxkh.jpg

How you swung that??

I've got next Friday off to make sure I actually get to play that for abit, got some guranteed peace and quiet for the duration of the weekend the week after as well.

Do I need to of played the first Mass Effect to fully enjoy the new 1 or not?

Obviously you don't have to, think there is a story re cap for people who aint played through the first one. You'd get more out of it if you did.

Dirt cheap now anyway, can get for under tenner in some places, well worth it cracking game.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought 1tb external hard drive and plugged it into my 360 (had to reformat it into fat32 first) and now I have an entertainment centre with all my films and every alan partridge episode and every brasseye episode ever at my disposal, pefect.

I bought 1tb external hard drive and plugged it into my 360 (had to reformat it into fat32 first) and now I have an entertainment centre with all my films and every alan partridge episode and every brasseye episode ever at my disposal, pefect.

how much was the hard drive , i like the sound of that

• 2 weeks later...
how much was the hard drive , i like the sound of that

You dont need a HD if your PC and XBox are connected to the same router. You add your music and movies to the windows media player library, share it and your away.

That looks far to complicated for me, wont be needing to do that until both boxes have died a death and are out warranty anyway which wont be for time.

For the record, even if they are out of warranty they still repair it for free. Well, they did mine which is out of warranty (2006) !

You dont need a HD if your PC and XBox are connected to the same router. You add your music and movies to the windows media player library, share it and your away.

This I still can't do for some reason, when i put that code in to media centre they cannot connect to each other and mircosoft just tell you to keep trying which is a pain in the arse. So i just use a USB memory stick and add things onto there when i wanna watch on the telly.

Anyhoo, the reason I did come here was I'm wondering if someone can give me any insight into burning games. I've downloaded the games, some with the .ISO files and some with the zipped up files and as according to a few walkthroughs online I have used ABGX360 GUI to do sommat to em. Then I've burnt em to disc but they do not play in my xbox, I even asked a bloke in that Disc/Ink store in the Haymarket next to Somerfield about discs etc and he ( in a "hush hush" sort of way :whistle: ) traded some other crappier discs I'd bought for some decent ones with some fancy chemicals (?) on the back. But I still cannot play downloaded games in my xbox so if anybody can be of any help it would be most appreciated :thumbup:

PS. Yes i do have a flashed/chipped xbox lol.

This I still can't do for some reason, when i put that code in to media centre they cannot connect to each other and mircosoft just tell you to keep trying which is a pain in the arse. So i just use a USB memory stick and add things onto there when i wanna watch on the telly.

I use a USB stick for bluray files on my PS3 as streaming over homeplugs can be a problem.

Have you shared your folder with your media in and told media player to share your media (library > media sharing)?

If you are running Norton you have to change the firewall settings too.

I didn't have to put any code in to share my media as my network already had sharing setup.

Archived