Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

Strange, looks like its pot luck!?

No mate they extended the warranty for all consoles to 3 years.

After 3 years, they'll want at least £60, which is crap as you may as well buy a new one.

I've bought three Xbox's since 2006. lol

No mate they extended the warranty for all consoles to 3 years.

After 3 years, they'll want at least £60, which is crap as you may as well buy a new one.

I've bought three Xbox's since 2006. lol

Well i thought that, but mine is a 2006 model, and got it repaired for free? :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

Just been watching game trailers for Metro 2033 and Naughty Bear, both look like they will entertain me.

What are Legend In Blue's thoughts on these games?

Metro 2033 should take around 8-12 hours to complete. No multiplayer. What's on offer is half decent though.

Xbox World 360 Magazine UK

A brilliantly atmospheric shooter with forgivably imperfect gunplay. Stick with it. 90%

Naughty Bear? Never heard of it. lol

Metro 2033 comes across as one of those 'you might pick up once there's not a lot else to choose from'. At the moment, with the likes of FFXIII now, Splinter Cell and Alan Wake etc around the corner, I'll pass.

Btw, FFXIII is superb. Everyone should buy this game. This nonsense about the graphics being inferior, well it's nonsense. Graphically one of the best games ever made. Great game and the battle system works extremely well. 5 hours in and I'm enjoying it. :thumbup:

Metro 2033 should take around 8-12 hours to complete. No multiplayer. What's on offer is half decent though.

Metro 2033 comes across as one of those 'you might pick up once there's not a lot else to choose from'. At the moment, with the likes of FFXIII now, Splinter Cell and Alan Wake etc around the corner, I'll pass.

Btw, FFXIII is superb. Everyone should buy this game. This nonsense about the graphics being inferior, well it's nonsense. Graphically one of the best games ever made. Great game and the battle system works extremely well. 5 hours in and I'm enjoying it. :thumbup:

It's alright, superb is very much pushing it.

Ok, so I have this question to ask... Would somebody be so kind as to answer it for me please?

I need to connect my 360 to the internet. I can't run a cable to the router. I'm not shelling out £50 for the wireless adapter. How do I use my laptop to connect the 360 through this to access the net and LIVE? (My laptop has wi-fi).

Cheers. :thumbup:

A quick, concise, cost-effective solution would be much appreciated. :)

Its definitely worth a play. Very atmospheric, bit clunky shooting but the environment and story is excellent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

heyyy

:)

my gamertag on xbox is : ii J4CK xD

AND I WAS WONDERING IS THERE A LEICESTER FORUM PRO CLUB TEAM ? :D

LCFC

I have a team called Leicester City Fc on virtual pro we've got a two players playing for us off this forum I think, we'll give you a trail ;) What position are you?

Anyone get the new Splinter Cell? Thoughts?

I bought it, played the first level and it seems pretty good to be fair. A lot more action like than the other ones ive played or atleast gives you the choice. Multiplayers supposed to be very good aswell

Archived