Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

I used to play forza 2 a lot. Amazing game i got 810 out of 1000 gamerscore.

1000/1000 then I sold it.

I was shit hot at it though to be honest :giggle: although I will admit to never doing Manuel gears, online anyway.

Loved it.

On the subject of Mass Effect, it's incredible short for an RPG if you stick to the main story, with the side missions it's huge, got about 860 on that I think.

On the subject of Mass Effect, it's incredible short for an RPG if you stick to the main story, with the side missions it's huge, got about 860 on that I think.

Yeah. I did a few but not all of the side missions.

It seemed longer because I was stuck on Noveria for so long I think!

I wouldn't recommend Mercenaries 2. Bought it, but the driving is terrible, physics are unrealistic, shooting is highly unrefined, graphics are nothing to shout about and you keep hearing the same phrases over and over and over and over and over and over...

I downloaded the demo and it seemed pretty good!

Just read a few reviews though and it has sort of put me off! So got second hand Assassins Creed for £15 to tide me over till pes/fifa and fm09 come out!

That's precisely what I would do with the Star Wars title. Is it worth shelling out £40 for? Next to no replayability, no online, linear gameplay, very hack 'n' slash.

But it has a great story. So check that out on youtube and forget the rest! :thumbup:

That's precisely what I would do with the Star Wars title. Is it worth shelling out £40 for? Next to no replayability, no online, linear gameplay, very hack 'n' slash.

But it has a great story. So check that out on youtube and forget the rest! :thumbup:

There's alot of replay value because of all the different endings, and the various ways in which the force can be used.

I got Duke Nukem 3D on wed its quality !

Went a bit mad with the arcade games, as well as Braid that i got the other day, i got Geometry Wars 2 (which is an amazingly good little arcade game, awesome to just pick up and play), Duke Nukem 3D and i've still got 800 points left!

Any recommendations? I am a massive fan of these arcade games though, seriously. Does the PS3 have a similar sort of thing?

Archived