Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

Went a bit mad with the arcade games, as well as Braid that i got the other day, i got Geometry Wars 2 (which is an amazingly good little arcade game, awesome to just pick up and play), Duke Nukem 3D and i've still got 800 points left!

Any recommendations? I am a massive fan of these arcade games though, seriously. Does the PS3 have a similar sort of thing?

Rev, can't find my bloody ethernet cable anywhere! :(

I'm sure someone mentioned putting it through a disc drive on your computer, or something, before? Help anyone?

Rev, can't find my bloody ethernet cable anywhere! :(

I'm sure someone mentioned putting it through a disc drive on your computer, or something, before? Help anyone?

Sort it out mate!

Putting what exactly through a disc drive in your computer?

You can get ethernet cables from ebay for about 1-5 quid, any shop that sells peripherals really! And they're cheap! Dont gimme this no money nonsense, you could get one off ebay for about 2 quid delivered i bet!

Sort it out mate!

Putting what exactly through a disc drive in your computer?

You can get ethernet cables from ebay for about 1-5 quid, any shop that sells peripherals really! And they're cheap! Dont gimme this no money nonsense, you could get one off ebay for about 2 quid delivered i bet!

2 quid you say? This tempts me.

I might now actually get Live. Broadband is so liberating.

I'll let everyone know when the event occurs. :thumbup:

I dont know when id ever play my 360 without xbox live, i get well bore playin on it without my mates lol

i got that pure the other, not a bad game at all. A fifa addiction soon :thumbup:

is any1 having trouble connecting to xbox live tonite?

Yep! Phoned the number and it says that loads are having difficulty connecting and to try again in an hour. That was at 6 and still not working.

Something to do with the upgrade / downtime on Monday I reckon

Naturally there's always going to be a comparison between the two, but, to be honest, both have their faults, as well as their positives.

Can't two things just be good instead of it turning into a fanboy war all the time?

'Fraid not mate.

Always seems to be PS3 owners aswel (sorry to all you decent PS3 owners) who kick off.

On here anyway.

Archived