Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

Why can't you get live?

And I was always gonna get the FIFA demo. Don't worry, i'll be Pro ;) My old man would shoot me otherwise :giggle:

Cus' my wireless is downstairs, Xbox is upstairs, and I dont think I can get the wireless net from the computer up here through to my xbox.

If you get me.

Cus' my wireless is downstairs, Xbox is upstairs, and I dont think I can get the wireless net from the computer up here through to my xbox.

If you get me.

I thought you had it before?

Is moving the Xbox not an option?

I did, but it was a bit complicated and a bit of a nuisance.

And no, It would never get used if I did.

I need 1 of FT's resident Tech Geeks to sort me out.

If I have understood you right I just think you need like a thing you stick in the back of your xbox which will recieve your signal from your wireless downstairs. That's how I've got mine working.

I did, but it was a bit complicated and a bit of a nuisance.

And no, It would never get used if I did.

I need 1 of FT's resident Tech Geeks to sort me out.

I'm sure someone (Joe maybe?) runs their live through their computer.

I know not of what it conists of though.

If I have understood you right I just think you need like a thing you stick in the back of your xbox which will recieve your signal from your wireless downstairs. That's how I've got mine working.
I'm sure someone (Joe maybe?) runs their live through their computer.

I know not of what it conists of though.

For what you said Jack, I was hoping there wasa cheaper alternative, last time I checked the wireless adapter was £60 odd.

And Dave im intrigued, where is Joe?

For what you said Jack, I was hoping there wasa cheaper alternative, last time I checked the wireless adapter was £60 odd.

And Dave im intrigued, where is Joe?

Have a butchers on ebay or summut you might be able to pick yourself one up for cheaper than that.

Weeeeaaaakkk!

Rev's code didn't work.

You said you have more? This is your chance to make a young boy very happy (and not go to prison for it). :wub:

Sorry man!

I've got some more, but like i say, wether they work is a different matter.

Seem's you've got live anyway now? You bought it for the year?

Sorry man!

I've got some more, but like i say, wether they work is a different matter.

Seem's you've got live anyway now? You bought it for the year?

Nah month to month.

Don't matter, was top notch of you giving it me anyway :)

OK, it appears my Live connection doesn't work. I'll have to set it up again soon.

By the way Sam, Tilley's your man if you want to know how to run it through your laptop. I don't know how to do it step by step myself but if you give him a PM I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping you.

OK, it appears my Live connection doesn't work. I'll have to set it up again soon.

By the way Sam, Tilley's your man if you want to know how to run it through your laptop. I don't know how to do it step by step myself but if you give him a PM I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping you.

Joe, get this, i'm actually paying for my own live! Ludicrous!

It happened inadvertently.

Bloody Bill Gates.

I'll give u a race on forza mate soon, i was on CoD with a load of others last night!

And another thing, this is what you want for Live - 4.99 a month equates to 60 quid a year, or even if you have it for say 5 months, its the same price as the link. They send u the code straight away aswel, i use these. Very good.

Archived