Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

X-Box 360 Thread.

Looks godly.

I think Gears Of War is such a better game than COD... So, so much better.

Infact, I'm gonna go on it in a bit.

I agree with you mate, but i go on CoD a lot because it's so poular online, it's a shame Gears isnt as popular online now (though it has been out nigh on 2 years, so its hardly surprising). CoD is also probably more popular due to the fact that you can jump on it online and be decent, whereas Gears is a lot harder to be good at than CoD.

It is brilliant.

I agree with you mate, but i go on CoD a lot because it's so poular online, it's a shame Gears isnt as popular online now (though it has been out nigh on 2 years, so its hardly surprising). CoD is also probably more popular due to the fact that you can jump on it online and be decent, whereas Gears is a lot harder to be good at than CoD.

It is brilliant.

Fantastic storyline to it aswell, hard to come by in games I think these days.

Graphics are on point, and I've never actually been scared by characters in a game before I played this.

I love it I do.

I'll give u a race on forza mate soon, i was on CoD with a load of others last night!

And another thing, this is what you want for Live - 4.99 a month equates to 60 quid a year, or even if you have it for say 5 months, its the same price as the link. They send u the code straight away aswel, i use these. Very good.

No problem, thought it was a bit cheeky when you were on a completely different game altogether! :P

Hopefully i'll be on tonight, as long as I don't fall asleep.

Can't wait for that.

Only problem at the minute is that there's too many good looking games coming out. Need to think about my wallet.

yeh, loads of good looking games. I think ill get saints row 2 and gears of war 2 over the next few months as they both allow for great multiplayer games

Anyone aware of a four player co-op FPS set in the world of the film Alien?

928202_20070319_screen001.jpg

Looks promising from the screens I've seen so far. There are more comlimentary pictures around with the actual aliens in them but I can't seem to find any. <_<

Can't say say as i have mate.

Anyone heard much about Left 4 Dead?

This should be brilliant, from Valve (makers of Half Life), so i think i'll be getting it. 4 player co-op, really does look good.

October/November really seems like a fantastic few months for gamers. Seriously. And no PS3 port either, hahahaha!

I've just watched my first movie on my 360, by streaming it from my computer. Have to say, really impressed, obviously it is more dependent on the quality of the video you actually download, but it was all crystal.

is it possible to stream stuff my my pc upstairs to my tv downstairs through my xbox? what do i need just the wirless adapter?

Archived