Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickey O'Neil

Man City Taken Over!

Nothing really. Just that you've spent time digging up articles trying to make a point that you don't like it..about 3 times over

Twice. The first was poo-poo'd for its political bias and so I presented complimentary research from a different political perspective. It's how clever people hold a debate.

Have ADUG themselves been involved in torture, detention without trial, etc?

I don't know much about the company but from a very brief look around the web I see no mention that they are government-owned...

It was stated on the announcement on 5live.

All I have to confirm this is that Sulaiman al-Fahim is going to be the representative on the board. He is Chairman of Hydra - a wholly owned subsidiary of The Royal Group...who's name gives away who owns them. Which is, so my understanding goes, common practice for large UAE companies to have a shareholding by the Royal family.

Twice. The first was poo-poo'd for its political bias and so I presented complimentary research from a different political perspective. It's how clever people hold a debate.

Clever people like you, you mean?

So clever that you haven't a proper job and post on here all day everyday :giggle:

Apologies in advance before you bite back with a bitter, witty response

So clever that you haven't a proper job and post on here all day everyday :giggle:

I thought you'd stopped being a c**t.

It was stated on the announcement on 5live.

All I have to confirm this is that Sulaiman al-Fahim is going to be the representative on the board. He is Chairman of Hydra - a wholly owned subsidiary of The Royal Group...who's name gives away who owns them. Which is, so my understanding goes, common practice for large UAE companies to have a shareholding by the Royal family.

Ahh ok. And yeah bit in bold does ring a bell.

Manchester City can confirm that a Memorandum of Understanding has been signed between the Abu Dhabi United Group (ADUG) and Manchester City Football Club Limited.

A period of due diligence for all parties, including the FA Premier League has now been entered.

A further statement will be released by the Club in due course.

Log off, calm down, come back. You're being a lot of a dick here at the minute.

Have ADUG themselves been involved in torture, detention without trial, etc?

I don't know much about the company but from a very brief look around the web I see no mention that they are government-owned...

ADUG were only formed 2 days ago!

ADUG were only formed 2 days ago!

It makes no difference they have the money and the premiership is all captalist!!

I don't think it's worth getting upset or angry about there are many a nation who have far worse human rights records, having committed acts of genocide that run or have a hand in UK business or because of it's status the UK and other nations choose to ignore there attrocities!!!

Money, Money , Money......................

It makes no difference they have the money and the premiership is all captalist!!

I don't think it's worth getting upset or angry about there are many a nation who have far worse human rights records, having committed acts of genocide that run or have a hand in UK business or because of it's status the UK and other nations choose to ignore there attrocities!!!

Money, Money , Money......................

I'm not too fussed tbh, I'll worry about all-things-premiership if LCFC ever get there :whistle: . We all know what the FA and PL are like in terms of moral value, it's just what happens now.

One crook out and it looks like another in.

Do the Premier League care? Do they ****. This will bring the Premier League more exposure in foriegn countries and better players to the Premiership so it's even easier to market.

Makes me sick these people are allowed it, hope we never get back in the Prem. Wankers.

Oh, have to laugh at the Man City fans on SSN. "Top four this season".

Clueless fools.

What the fook i mean what the!?!?!? This makes our Milan look well poor.

"We haven't had a lot of time, but our idea is to bring in more players during the next transfer window.

"I don't want to put a figure on what will be available, like £100m, because more than that might be needed."

This guy must be a complete legend or a total nutter.

100m must be pocket change to him lol.

Come on Man City, get Berbatov, Benzema, Villa, Gomez, Robinho, Ronaldo, Cech, Carragher, Gerrard, fook it just sign them all :P

Id love to see them get in the top 4.

What the fook i mean what the!?!?!? This makes our Milan look well poor.

"We haven't had a lot of time, but our idea is to bring in more players during the next transfer window.

"I don't want to put a figure on what will be available, like £100m, because more than that might be needed."

This guy must be a complete legend or a total nutter.

100m must be pocket change to him lol.

Come on Man City, get Berbatov, Benzema, Villa, Gomez, Robinho, Ronaldo, Cech, Carragher, Gerrard, fook it just sign them all :P

Id love to see them get in the top 4.

Errr... right.

One crook out and it looks like another in.

Do the Premier League care? Do they ****. This will bring the Premier League more exposure in foriegn countries and better players to the Premiership so it's even easier to market.

Makes me sick these people are allowed it, hope we never get back in the Prem. Wankers.

Oh, have to laugh at the Man City fans on SSN. "Top four this season".

Clueless fools.

What price our souls for a promise of Premier glory?

I wonder how many on here would make a Faustian pact to guarantee top-flight success? I'll bet we're well in the minority.

It'll make the fun I'm having this season all the more enjoyable while it lasts.

What price our souls for a promise of Premier glory?

I wonder how many on here would make a Faustian pact to guarantee top-flight success? I'll bet we're well in the minority.

It'll make the fun I'm having this season all the more enjoyable while it lasts.

Not mine.

Archived