Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickey O'Neil

Man City Taken Over!

What price our souls for a promise of Premier glory?

I wonder how many on here would make a Faustian pact to guarantee top-flight success? I'll bet we're well in the minority.

It'll make the fun I'm having this season all the more enjoyable while it lasts.

The top flight is swiftly becoming a soulless farce of a league, a billionaire's playground where they all try to out-do each other with extravagant signings. 'Look at how rich I am, I can spunk £30million in an afternoon & not even care'.

Football clubs are replacing supercars as the new penis-extension. I want no part of it for my club.

One crook out and it looks like another in.

Do the Premier League care? Do they ****. This will bring the Premier League more exposure in foriegn countries and better players to the Premiership so it's even easier to market.

Makes me sick these people are allowed it, hope we never get back in the Prem. Wankers.

Oh, have to laugh at the Man City fans on SSN. "Top four this season".

Clueless fools.

Because he is minted you assume he is a crook, so your saying they havn't earned their dough legitimately?

Bit judgmental.

I think there is also a hint of jealousy, if someone bought this club and we could watch Robinho every week instead of James Wesolowski then that would be brilliant. It's happening more and more, I think in a few years time most Prem clubs will be owened by billionaires, which will level itself out a bit in terms of spending power.

I think in a few years time most Prem clubs will be owened by billionaires, which will level itself out a bit in terms of spending power.

........ and make it a total waste of time for clubs promoted from the Championship even bothering to turn up, won't that be fun?!

SKY SPORTS UPDATE : Man City want to buy C. Ronaldo, Fabregas and Torres next. Someone should tell them Ronaldo and Robinho play in the same position lol. It doesn't matter anyway, Ronaldo won't go, Fabregas won't go and Torres won't go.

Have ADUG themselves been involved in torture, detention without trial, etc?

I don't know much about the company but from a very brief look around the web I see no mention that they are government-owned...

News of a takeover bid backed by the Abu Dhabi royal family was greeted warmly by supporters, who have already jokingly renamed their home ground 'Middle Eastlands.'
BBC

Who's who in the takeover link

Speaking to arabianbusiness.com, Dr Sulaiman revealed he had set his sights on Manchester United superstar Cristiano Ronaldo, Arsenal maestro Cesc Fabregas and Liverpool striker Fernando Torres.

"Ronaldo has said he wants to play for the biggest club in the world, so we will see in January if he is serious," said Dr Sulaiman.

"Real Madrid were estimating his value at $160m (£90m) but for a player like that, to actually get him, will cost a lot more, I would think $240m (£134m).

"But why not? We are going to be the biggest club in the world, bigger than both Real Madrid and Manchester United."

These aint pissing about.

Archived