Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Mercenaries 2: World In Flames™

I'm not bothering. Heard the AI is a little dodgy.

Also, October is an expensive month gaming wise so it may be best to hold back the pennies until then.

october is expensive, fifa pro evo, rock band2, farcry 2, littlebigplanet etc looks expensive lol

I'm tempted to get this game, but I'm just not sure. I've heard so many people talk about how it's full of glitches and shit, and not to mention the AI as has been mentioned here. I did buy the original Mercenaries though, and I loved it.

*The full of glitches comment came from some American friends of mine who got it at the end of August. Obviously, I'm just guessing it'll be the same for the PAL games.

I have to buy a decent game now though, the last one I brought was Beijing Olympics...which in all honesty I don't know why I did. :rolleyes:

I can't afford to get any new games at the moment.

Considering trading in my entire ps2 catalogue of games though as never play them - and as I'm moving soon, it's a chance to de-clutter.

i did that and got £220 to spend in store,

you on ps3?

if so whats you user add?

I might be getting it tonight.

Don't know whether to get that or Soul Calubur IV <_<

well its no amazing lol, soul calubur is good my mates got it, if i were you id get soul calubur, wait till mercenaries goes down in price

I got it 2day. Was in trigued web I went to by sum more live subscription lol. Went bac on fifa after about an hour, seems like it can get vey boring quickly. It would probs b a gd idea to wait till nxt month. Sum he games coming out.

I get the impression this is the sort of title which is worth buying in 6 months or so until it comes down in price.

I might add it to the list alongside Race Driver Grid and Force Unleashed which also fall into this category. Wait for the platinum perhaps.

October/November are so huge: Fallout 3, PES, Tomb Raider, Silent Hill, LittleBigPlanet, Motorstorm 2, Resistance 2, Far Cry 2, COD5...

That's about £400's worth. :sweating:

I get the impression this is the sort of title which is worth buying in 6 months or so until it comes down in price.

I might add it to the list alongside Race Driver Grid and Force Unleashed which also fall into this category. Wait for the platinum perhaps.

October/November are so huge: Fallout 3, PES, Tomb Raider, Silent Hill, LittleBigPlanet, Motorstorm 2, Resistance 2, Far Cry 2, COD5...

That's about £400's worth. :sweating:

it is a game you wait 6 months for, i like games where you can destroy things plus i liked the first one, october and november seem expensive for me aswell, i want atleast 4 of those games

Archived