Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Greatest Final Fantasy Characters of all time

Following my last post in a topic of classic games, I decided to start this topic and get the ball rolling by nominating Shadow of FF9

Mysterious,shy,thoughtful,insecure and senstivie yet with undobutable talents of the black magic ahhhhhh

Did I mention he is clumsy as well :P

Definitely Squall. Although i did like Tidus.

But Squall was cooler.

Tidus is cool but he's a bit too whiny in bits. Especially at the start, can't go a second without a 'Gimme a break!'

And he's not even real.

:whistle:

He does mature well throughout the game though.

• 3 years later...

Clearly there are some pretty decent characters listed but my favourite was either wedge or biggs from FF7, dunno why but just felt so sorry when they died :(

I think my favourite has to be Wedge from FF7, just for the plain fact his name reminds me of potatoe wedges and wedges of cheese. And finally the fact he dies :'(

Following my last post in a topic of classic games, I decided to start this topic and get the ball rolling by nominating Shadow of FF9

Mysterious,shy,thoughtful,insecure and senstivie yet with undobutable talents of the black magic ahhhhhh

Did I mention he is clumsy as well :P

I can't believe I use to write like this!

But then again I would be complaining about how I used to write this time next year!

Archived